Chapter 29 - The Mutual Decision

ANTHONY POV

I was utterly speechless when Sophia and Damien found out our secret. I'm thankful that her best friend accepted our relationship and even advised us.

"Man, can I ask you something?" Damien voice zapped me backed.

"Hmm... yah sure." I cleared my throat.

"Are you sure that Vanessa isn't your mate?" He creased an eyebrow.

"To be honest I don't know man but I'm hoping it's her. I can't even determine the sign since I'm not yet 18 and my wolf hasn't shifted in front of everyone." He sighed.

"Don't you feel any sparks when touching her, makes you calm or something?" Damien fired away.

"I do but maybe because I really like her a lot. Hell I even love her man." I sighed desperately.

"It's going to fuck up when you meet your mate. I'm not being bias man but Sophia has a point. Think about your mates and the possibility of the cause." He tapped my shoulder and left.

I know everything they are right but I can't find these feelings for Jasmine. I don't even know what happened earlier at the closet. I used to have control when we make out but I totally lost myself when I heard her sexiest moan ever! I know I can't reject my mate but being with Jasmine makes me feel she's my mate. I've been thinking this hard for a week and I know whatever I do can't justify my next actions will be.

"Mr. Irvine! Are you even listening?" Mrs. Payne called my attention.

"Yes. Mrs. Payne Sorry I was just thinking of never mind. Is there something you wish for me to do?" I inquired politely.

"Where are the fliers you made since you only gave was a draft. Did you finish it and photocopy them? Where is Ms. Bennett? The fair about to open and you haven't distributing the copies yet." She bombarded me with questions.

"She went to get it to her locker I'm sure she is on the way back here Mrs. Payne." I gave an alibi right away.

"Very well anyway I've been inform that Edison is back so give him the fliers. I don't think Vanessa will be comfortable talking to her. Then check the registration forms for the fair participants if it was all submitted." She instructed.

"I will Mrs. Payne." I nodded and she walked away.

Soon I saw Jasmine and relay the instructions that were given to us. She hands me the copies and we started our duties.

"Are you sure you're okay here?" I didn't want to leave her since Edison might arrive soon.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Now go before Mrs. Payne kills us both." She motioned her head.

"Okay Boss I'm going. If we were along I will kiss you right now." My breath came in contact with her ear.

"People are everywhere Charles so you better refrain yourself." She inhaled sharply.

"You will pay for that later." I emphasized the word.

I left her and went to the gym where the registration area is located.  On my way back to the tent I saw Edison heading to our booth. If in any means he hurt Jasmine again I will rip his head off. I used my hearing senses and listen to the conversation.

"Hey Vanessa, can I talk to you privately?" He greeted her.

"Edison, I'm a little busy now maybe later okay?" Jasmine gets uneasy.

"I just wanna apologize for what I did." He moved closer to her desk.

"Its fine now Edison. Now please distribute the copy before Mrs Payne comes back." Jasmine tried to be civil with him.

"If you really accepted my apology then help me with this." He is too persistent.

"Thompson leave her alone." I came in time. 

I can tell Jasmine felt relief after seeing me. I held Jasmine waist and blocked her from Edison.

"Go do it yourself! I'm still talking with Vanessa! The hell I care with that shit!" He spat.

"This is my last warning Thompson. Learn to know where your place is." I am close to kill him.

"So you are her Knight in shining armour? How classic a Prince saving a Princess or was it because you are banging her now! I'm sure she's good at bed." Edison pushed my limit.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" I lunged for his throat.

I gripped his neck and started building fire with my other hand. I'm ready to shift and plunge my deathly canine on his shoulder.

"CHARLES!! Stop! You can't use it! Control yourself! We are at school grounds please." She referred to my now blazing hand.

"I don't care about that ridiculous rule anymore! He insulted you!" I growled still gripping Edison's neck.

"You will kill him! Let his neck go!" She placed her hand on mine.

I was calmed in an instant but then a voice behind us made us freeze. I let Edison go and saw my hand mark on his neck.

"What's going on here?!" The Principal came over with Coach Thompson and Mrs Payne.

"Mr. Langston you do know very well that Edison was causing harm on Vanessa. I just put him on his place when he disrespected and insulted us." I was able to calm down.

"Mr. Thompson, is this true? You just got your suspension and yet you caused another riot! What is wrong with you? You used to be our top students?" Mr. Langston reprimands Edison.

"You don't know anything Mr. Langston this guy doesn't need to be respected!" He sneered.

"Apologize to Prince Irvine now!" The Principal commanded him.

"I WILL NOT!! YOU THINK EVERYONE WILL KISS THE GROUND YOU ARE WALKING HUH ANTHONY? GUES WHAT? I AM NOT ONE OF THEM!" He intentionally bumped my shoulder.

I was so pissed and if it wasn't for Jasmine I would probably kill him.

"Your Majesties, I deeply apologize for my son's behaviour and I cannot justify his actions." Coach Thompson bowed his head

"It wasn't your fault Mr. Thompson but I think your son needs severe punishment." I demanded.

"He actually needs medical attention since he was diagnosed a year ago with bipolar disorder.  His psychologist thought he was already stable but it turns out he isn't base on what happen today." Coach detailed on us.

"I am sorry to hear that Mr. Thompson." Jasmine sympathized.

"Prince Anthony, Princess Vanessa. I would like to notify the Kings and Queens about this since this is the second time." Mr. Langston proposed.

"That is not necessary Mr. Langston I will personally request them to banish us from the pack. We already caused too much trouble and I am more than willing to take any punishment." Coach proposed.

"Coach, I guaranteed my parents will not do such thing but I can't say the same with the Cardovy's Kingdom."  I declined his idea.

"Mr. Langston, one last time please let this slide. Edison is mentally ill so it is better if he will just get the right treatment. I will discuss the matter at hand with my parents about this." Vanessa presented a defense.

The Principal for the last take his oath of silence but personally I can tell he didn't want it. After it was settled the fair was back on track as we spend the day enjoying the games and booths.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine