Chapter 12 - The Team Acquaintance

ANTHONY POV

After getting Jasmine's number I mindlinked my sisters to meet me outside their building.

"What's this emergency call about Tonton? Is the Kingdom under attacked?" Amelia was panting from running.

"Nah! I called because I need a favour." I shook my head.

"Goodness Toni it's just a favour but you call us like we are getting into war!" Arabella huffed. 

"We will be having a summer fair in two weeks and I want you both to be the coordinators. I know you love the fairs so I'm assigning you to be part of it." I heard a piercing squeal.

"Yes!! I love you Tonton!!" Amelia hugged me.

"Oh no!" Arabella groaned in response.

I know she's more into this fair thing than Arabella.

"Good. Now it's up to you to choose your assistant okay? Just give me a list so I can hand it over it to Jasmine." I instructed. "Why you need to give it to her?" Amelia placed a hand on her chin.

"Our homeroom teacher assigned us including Edison to be the Fair Committee." I explained.

"It's a love triangle then." Arabella whistled.

"I'm heading back to my building. See you after class at the parking lot.  Bye girls!" I waved my hand.

Three more subjects and I'm off to my last class and that is physical heath. Aside from homeroom this is the only time I can see and talk to Jasmine. I changed my clothes at the boy's locker when somebody tapped my shoulder.

"Hey man. Do you have extra shirt that I can somehow borrow?" He seems familiar.

"Yeah sure. Is this okay?" I gave him my extra jersey.

"Thanks man. I'll bring it back to you tomorrow. I'm Damien Lewis." He reached out his hand.

"I'm Anthony Irvine. Don't worry about the shirt. Aren't you my co-captain last year for football game?" I introduced myself as well.

"Yeah I was and you are the Captain. We also attend Literature during eleventh grade."  Damien confirmed and I remember it.

"Oh man! Long time! How have you been?" I did a bro hug thing.

"It's great just had to leave last year because of some pack business." He returned the gesture.

Damien is my team mates before and he is good at playing football. He is also a true blood and the next Alpha in line of the Blue Crest Moon pack.

"I'm glad your back man. We will definitely have the victory again." I grinned.

"Nah it was your tactics that made us won." He shook his head.

"Lewis!! Irvine!! To the field now!!" Our coach yelled.

We immediately rushed to the field where I saw Jasmine. She is wearing a sports bra and yoga pants that made me and Raven go nuts. Oh damn! All the boys are eyeing her and I can't help but growled.

"Everything okay man?" Damien nudged me.

"Uhmm... Yeah." I made an alibi while trying to control my emotion.

"Listen up everyone! We will do our 100 meters run twice. No stopping the faster you run the faster you finished. Move it!" Coach whistled and we started running.

I was almost at the finish line and running ahead of Damien when I noticed his eyes were glued to Jasmine's friend Sophia. By the way he acts I think they are mates. I decided to run again just then I spotted Jasmine talking to Edison. From this view it wasn't a good sign that she's enjoying his company so I jogged towards her after all I'm done.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine

The Royal Heir (Book One)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें