Chapter 38 - The Meeting Place

GARRET POV

On my way to the library I heard a commotion inside Vanessa's room. I peeped on the side and saw Anthony was on the ground and heard the whole conversation. I'm also a Prince yet Marcus didn't give me any kind of proclamation! I hate him and everyone in this Kingdom! I will do my revenge very soon and they will be defenceless!

Good thing I'm meeting my mate and Edison today at the Red Forest. Once I saw Pamela at the location I rushed to her side. I kissed her and after sometime we pulled away.

"Garret I need to tell you something impor---" She was interrupted when Edison arrived.

"Am I late?" Edison pitched in.

"No you are just in time for my news. Tomorrow on Vanessa's ball they will do the Proclamation of finding Vanessa's and the Succession of the Throne." I announced. 

"Who is he?" Edison balled his fist.

"It's Anthony and they are mated. Marcus and Victoria insisted the wedding ceremony after this event." I saw Edison gets more riled up.

"That son of a bitch I will kill him!! Vanessa is mine!" Edison growled.

"Calm yourself!" I reprimand him.

I saw Pamela was silent she seems a little distraught so I called her attention.

"Pamela, did you manage to do your part with Damien and Sophia?" I shook her lightly.

"Yes they are gullible especially Damien. He really thought I'm his mate because of the potion. It will continue until they finally separated." Pamela nodded.

"Very good my mate." I tagged her waist.

"So what's our next move?" Edison cleared his throat.

"We will abduct my bratty sister on her wedding day and attack both Kingdoms at once. Edison, you will lead the Weisler's ambush with the rouges and hunters while I and the witches will take Cardovy. Pamela, I want you to make more potions for all those guests including Vanessa." I lay out my wise strategy.

"What are we going to do if someone gets in the way?" Edison is totally determined I can tell.

"Kill them all! Leave the King alone to me but other than that I don't care." I snapped.

'You can't do that to our father most especially to Victoria and Vanessa!' My irritating wolf finally decided to grace his presence.

'You can't do anything Thor! Shut up!' I demanded and blocked him out.

"Garret since Vanessa is your sister and a half Pura Lupus what exactly is your power and what it can do you?" Edison gets anxious.

"I don't have any that's one of the reasons why I hate her. She possessed two elemental powers while I got nothing." I tightened my fist.

"That's impossible! One power is not even enough to handle." Edison heaved.

"I witnessed it with my bare eyes and if my theory is correct Anthony has the same level of power as her." I saw Edison froze.

"Are you sure they are really mated?" Edison questioned my assessment.

"I am definitely sure because I heard it from Marcus mouth. Why do you seem to be frightened?" I confirmed.

"Because if Vanessa got pregnant their child will be the most powerful Pura Lupus ever been born considering her parents possessed the elemental bender."  Edison pointed out.

"Then the child doesn't need not to be born! It will die together with her mother!" I protested while shaking in anger.

Pamela stayed silent all throughout the conversation and I don't know why.

"Pamela what do you think of attacking on the wedding day instead of tomorrow?" I can sense her emotions mostly fear.

"It's the best time to capture Vanessa since everyone will all be busy and we will have more time to practice the spell." She spoke after a minute.

"Brilliant! We will meet here again after I find out if Vanessa's pregnancy occurred. For now continue to spy Edison and keep collecting allies." I dismissed him first.

Finally I'm alone with my mate now I can ask her what is wrong. Before I had the chance she first opened her mouth and   announced her pregnancy. I didn't expect that news and saw sadness in her eyes. Immediately I pretended happy but in reality I am not I was only thinking that she might backed out. Then she pushed my button when she talks about postponing our attack for the sake of our child. I declined it in an instant and hit her.

"Pamela, love, I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you. Please understand we need this so we can live peacefully." I acted remorseful.

"I... uhmm... understand." She stuttered for a minute.

After my successful acting I convinced her to cast a spell for the rapid growth of our child since both of us are witch. She complied and even instructed her to do her part with Damien and Sophia.

"I better head home now. I'm kind of tired already." She bid goodbye.

I kissed her forehead and head back to the Cardovy with a victory smile. On the way I saw Marcus and relay to him the news about my expecting child.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine