Chapter 41 - The Wedding Crashers

VANESSA POV

Three months passed after the announcement of my pregnancy I continued my study at home since I find it hard to travel around. I'm now twelve weeks pregnant and like a whale but Charles being the love sick he is says I'm just pregnant with his pup and I'm beautiful. Two days ago we found out it's a girl and Charles was ecstatic. He became very strict and protective of me and don't allow anyone near me aside from Michael.

Since our people knew the danger that may come to their future Queen everyone became aware of my safety. Our parents form a resolution to unite the two Kingdoms in that way we will have more chances to protect my child. Charles and I also come to agreement that we will live on the human world after the wedding. It is the only place we know she can be safe and we will personally train her.

Today is our wedding a simple yet elegant just the way I and Charles wanted it. We choose gold and ivory as motif and held the ceremony in our Kingdom since it's the last time I will be here. Sophia is my Maid of Honour who is also heavily pregnant like me. Damien is Charles's Best man while the twins and Macy are my bridesmaids of course the Groomsmen are their mates. My stepbrother who was supposed to be part on my entourage went missing even dad has no knowledge where he could be. Now I'm standing behind the curtain waiting for the cue for my bridal march.

"It's time baby girl." Dad speaks softly.

I inhaled deeply and linked my hands to my parents arm as I walked down the aisle. I can only focus on my mate and keep our gaze locked until he reached for my hand. He paid respect to my parents and so do I with his then proceed to the altar.

"Dearly beloved, we are here gathered today..." The Preacher started but I could only take a minute.

Since yesterday I and Charles weren't allowed to see each other so the tendency we keep talking thru our mindlink. It was only cut off when the Preacher mentioned our vows.

"Jasmine, the first time I met you I'm already in love with you and we had this connection that no one can define. It took us awhile to know we were meant to be but here we are now. I promise today to forever I will always care, love, and protect you with all my might. I'm willing to give up everything for us to be together until eternity. You are my mate, my wife, and the mother of our child. I love you Vanessa Jasmine till death so we part." Anthony put the ring on my ring finger.

"Charles, when I met you you were a jerk and an arrogant guy that I hated the most but that attitude leads me to fall in love with you. From this day onwards, I vowed to love, respect and honour our marriage. I will be standing by your side and our family whatever happens. You are my mate, my husband, my protector and the father our child. I love you Anthony Charles till death do we part." I finished my speech.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, people of Cardovy and Weisler we present to you... Mr. and Mrs. Irvine. You can kiss your wife now." The Preacher disclosed. 

Everyone cheered as they watch us cheer for our kiss. We dined at the grand hall where the reception is being held. In the middle of the event Michael came to our table. I opened my thoughts to Sophia because she needs to leave.

"Your Highness, I just saw a vision of you being taken away and you will be under a spell. I don't know when it will happen but I already alerted the guards." Michael warned us.

"Charles, our baby." Jasmine turned pale.

"I won't let anything happen to you or our child baby. Please stay with me okay?" My mate and now my husband squeezed my hand.

Minutes later there are screaming outside the Castle. The growling and ripping of throats can be heard. Our parents automatically stand in front of me.

"The Kingdom is under attack King Marcus!! There are witches and hunters with rouges!" Vincent yelled from the doorway.

He is Macy's demon mate from black blood meaning a son of a ruler in the Underworld. Vincent was given a chance to be with Macy provided he will accept the treaty and his father did.

"Prepare the fighters and take the pregnant women and children in the chamber. Now!! Jasmine go and take Sophia with you." My husband kissed my forehead.

"I can't leave you here! I'm coming with you! We can fight them!" I opposed.

"No you won't! Stay with the rest of the women you will be safe there. You knew what the vision is all about so this is not up for discussion." Charles growled a little.

"Anthony's right Vanessa you need to be safe. We will handle it in the meantime please take Sophia with you." Damien pushed Sophia gently on my side. 

"I'm going to the Coven to get help but there's not much time." Jarred speak up.

"I can do the same thing at the Underworld but we need a passage to do that."  Vincent joined in. 

"I'll open the portal for you to get there. You have exactly an hour before the portal closes make sure you already crossed it before it does." Vanessa formed a vortex.

"We are coming!" Amelia and Macy voiced out.

"NO!" Vincent, Jarred and Charles yelled.

"Amelia, Macy both of you will come with the women.  You are also the future Queen of each supernatural being so please listen. We need to move now and helped the rest." Dad released a powerful voice.

Everyone moved accordingly and I kissed my husband's lips before we parted. We walked away from the scene and proceed to the passage that leads to tunnel. Just then I saw Pamela running as well she wasn't invited in my wedding so how come she is here?

'How did she get here Vans?' Soph used our linked.

'I don't know Soph that was my same thought.' Vans matched my tone.

"This way quick!" She shouted.

"Who are you?"  Macy questioned her.

"I'm Pamela, Garret's mate. Now come with me as soon as we get to the tunnel safely I'll tell you everything." She focused on me particularly.

"No!! She's not coming with you!!" Soph yelled.

"Fine if you wanna die out here be my guest! For those who want to be saved follow me." Pamela turned around.

Most of the children, elder women and pregnant women towed with her. We didn't have a choice but follow their direction. Soon we are inside the dark alley Charles's Mom and my Mom are sitting in the corner with the twins. Sophia mindlinked me to inquest Pamela and I did since it was also a puzzled to me.

"How did you know the Palace Pamela? You are not a Pura Lupus." I interrogate her.

She just smirked and spoke weird words.

Et nos qui numquam expergisci a somno in somno

(Let we who waken from our sleep)

Revertere simul somno.

(Return at once on slumber sleep)

'Vans she's a witch and casting a spell on us!' Sophia linked me.

'I knew it don't worry I won't be affected by it.' I was right.

"What are you doing?!" Amelia tried to yell but failed due to the spell.

"Answer her!" Arabella grabbed Pamela's wrist.

Everyone started to feel dizzy and their eyes are slowly closing. Sophia is also getting affected and lost her consciousness. I keep my act and soon I felt a stinging sensation in my arm and fell asleep for real.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine