Chapter 13 - The Principal's Order

VANESSA POV

Finally it's my last class physical health with Sophia so we changed to our sportswear. I'm hoping I'll not see Anthony but it's impossible since we are in same class.

"Vans, are you going to stand there daydreaming? Or you are going to fix yourself?" Sophia tied her hair.

"Give me a sec. I'm almost done." I scanned myself in the mirror.

Minutes later we are at the field I saw Anthony wearing a wife beater and shorts. I won't deny I was checking him out. Good thing he didn't see me doing it. I heard the Couch blow his whistle and instructed us to do 100 meters dash two times.

"Ready Vans?" Sophia did the stretching.

"Of course I do harder than this you know that." I gave her a heads up.

"Move it!" Our Coach shouted and starts the timer.

I'm so into running that I finished the laps soon and I didn't notice Sophia wasn't beside me. Using my wolf senses I saw her talking with a guy at the corner of the field. I wanted to know who it is but Edison blocks my way.

'Here goes the stalker again.' Rein scowled.

'Let's just try to be nice. Michael is just around the corner if he tries something again.' I respond with assurance.

'Why can't we just use our power instead of?' My wolf whines.

'You know we can't especially on school grounds. Have you forgotten that there are people who will be after us?' I reminded her.

'I know stop reminding me it's just that guy irks me so much.' She huffed.

'Relax I won't let him harm us. Plus we know how to fight and defend ourselves if that happens.' I cooed her and she sighed knowing I won.

"Hi Vanessa! You are sweating too much here use this to wipe your face." Edison offered his towel.

"Nah it's fine I have my extra shirt in my locker." I declined.

"How about water?" Edison insisted.

He doesn't pick up that I don't need anything! I'm not interested on talking to him either!

"Edison, I'm really fine thanks." I started walking away.

"Are you avoiding me?" He gripped my arm a bit tight.

"Edison, let my arm go." I warned him.

"I won't not unless you tell me why!" He raised his voice.

"She said let go Thompson." Anthony stood behind me.

"You didn't have business here so get lost!" Edison snapped.

I was stunned with his behaviour Anthony is his Prince so he should have obey him.

"It is my business when you are hurting a girl. Don't provoke me and my authority Edison." Anthony threatened him.

Edison finally let go of my arm until Michael comes to my side. I was now in between of the two guys who his willing to protect me.

"Princess, let me see it please." My Guardian inspected my arm.

"It's nothing Michael." I tried not to cause any commotion but I it's too late.

"Nothing?! If I didn't get here he could have hurt you more!" Anthony is really pissed.

Everything was in fast motion and I can see Anthony is already fighting with Edison. Michael joined in beating him and I tried to stop them but it was no use.

"What's happening here Ms. Bennett?" Coach voiced boomed that made the guys stopped.

"Coach, it was Edison fault not hers. I saw him making Vanessa uncomfortable and I try to warn him but he disrespected me." Anthony fixed his now crippled shirt.

"Edison, is this true?" Coach fired question at Edison.

"That's not true Dad. I and Vanessa were talking when they came in and started beating me up." He coaxed.

"HOW DARE YOU TURN THE TABLE AROUND!!" I growled to Edison.

Without even thinking I advanced towards him just to realize I'm using my Earth element.

"Princess you are shaking the ground." Michael held me down.

"Jasmine, calm down." Anthony touched my arm slightly.

After some minutes I composed myself again and the surroundings was back in normal with minimal damage.

"Ms. Bennet I want to remind you using abilities are restricted in this school I hope this will not happen again." Coach cleared his throat.

"I understand Coach but your son is way out of line. He was the one came up to me and grabbed me by force." I rationalized.

"Check the Princess's arm Mr. Thompson." Michael suggested.

They saw the hand mark and the Principal ordered Edison to meet him at office with us. Edison on the other hand is shooting daggers our way preferably to Anthony and Michael. Inside the office Edison got his one week of suspension as punishment. I'm glad we got Couch Thompson and Principal Langston consent from telling it to our parents.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine