Chapter 30 - The Other Accomplice

GARRET POV

Last week I discovered Sophia the girl who dumped me for her mutt of a mate was hesitant to reject her mate. My wonderful step sister on the other hand is involved romantically with Anthony. I masked my scent and take several pictures of them roaming the city as evidence of their affair. I will send it to Marcus anonymously once I have them developed ha ha ha! I thanked my instinct for listening to their conversation otherwise I won't have this brilliant idea.

I just got back from Mr. Langston's office to have a small converse with him. As expected I succeeded in fabricating story about his daughter's physical abuse by Anthony.  Pamela was right about her father's concern towards her but I made sure he will act and give Pamela attention otherwise I will exploit his secrets. Finally he caved in and promised to help me out after finding out I'm his daughter's mate.

On my way out of the building Mr. Langston followed after a student reported a commotion is happening at the field. As soon as we stepped to the set up tents I saw Anthony gripping a guy's neck named Edison. It was like watching a very interesting movie I can tell the guy hated Anthony's guts. He sends off to the forest fuming and I followed him discretely. There I saw him shifted to white fur and I never been this ecstatic.

"Interesting you are also a Pura Lupus which packs do you belong to Cardovy or Weisler?" I emerged behind the tree.

I hand him an extra pants and heard him growled.

"You wouldn't dare to keep that attitude after you find out what I have to offer." I saw him shifted on human form.

"Who are you? Why are you following me?" He spoke with a bit of annoyance.

"I am Garret but my identity is not important. I know you want to get back on Anthony so I have a proposition for you. Now do you want to hear it or you are going to interrogate me instead?" I retorted.

"I'm listening." His tone became interested.

"Good. Let me tell you how we will do it..." I started to lay my card on him.

"Aren't you supposed to be mad at me for what I did to Vanessa? She is still your sister." He questioned me quickly.

"No she is the reason for all of this. I wouldn't be here convincing you if I felt any sort of siblings love for her.  We might be related by blood but I am definitely not on her boat. Since you heard my side of story, what's yours? Aside from your name and your devotion for Vanessa I don't know anything about you. If you want to have this alliance with me you have to tell me everything." I justified.

"I am from Weisler Kingdom both me and my father. As you already know I'm Pura Lupus and have the ability to read mind.   You are right I like Vanessa for quite a while and I've been sending signals for her. For a year I tried to be close to her but to no avail it didn't happen. Recently I made up my mind to tell her my feelings then Anthony came because of him I had no chances." He confessed.

"Now that we established your hatred towards him can I count on you?" I cut the chase.

"I will definitely team up with you." His gave a determined facial expression.

"Great! Then it's time for you to meet our ally and my mate." I cracked a smile.

In time Pamela showed up after she mindlinked me to meet up. I didn't miss the shocked and how she turned pale for a moment after seeing Edison. For now I will leave that and focus on our plan.

"Edison, meet my mate Pamela." I introduced them.

"I knew him we are in the same class." Pamela voice laced with nervousness.

"Then let's get down to our main topic. Pamela, I want you to cast the spell for mate bond for Damian and Sophia as soon as you have the chance. Edison, since you are in part of Kingdom Weisler I want you keep me posted on what's happening anything that can help us out. I on the other hand will pretend being nice to my bratty sister so it's easy to get her trust." I instructed clearly.

"For starter I can tell you that the people in Weisler are now having second thoughts about the King's ruling regarding his decision last week." He tipped off.

"What do you mean?" I switched my gaze to him.

"One of the Princesses found her mate, she was Anthony's sister named Amelia and possesses element of fire. Anyway being 16 the news certainly daunted the whole Kingdom." Edison delivered with clarity.

"Why does it matter? Her daughter found her mate so they should be happy and---" Pamela analysed.

"That's not the question rather who or what is her mate? Her mate turns out to be a vampire and also the Prince of their covenant." Edison interrupted.

"I must say this will be a possible breakthrough for Weisler Kingdom. The people are now uncertain with their leaders and soon it will bring chaos." I concluded.

"Exactly and what is even worse they accepted the monster for the sake of her daughter. King Charles even made a treaty between the Vampires and vice versa if we don't comply then we will face a consequence." Edison added in hatred tone.

"The fact that he is a vampire is enough for them to revolt against the Kingdom." Pamela makes a statement. 

"When exactly you want to start it?" Edison placed a hand on his chin.

"I think we got it the solution for it." Pamela retrieved something from her pocket.

It was Vanessa's invitation for her grand ball in two weeks. Her father got the invitation and gave it to her. At least Bryant was treating her according to my wishes.

"Marvelous! This will give us enough time to gather our allies in the meantime let's act we don't know each other at Roundhay." I can't stop smiling and thinking the outcome.

"We need a place somewhere safe if we will meet up like this we can't afford someone to hear us." Edison proposed.

"There's a waterfall at North East side of Red Forest it can serves our hiding spot. It's a sacred place and no one will suspect that place." Pamela suggested. 

"Now the issue is solve you can go ahead Edison. I still need to spend time with my mate you know if you catch my drift." I dismissed him first.

Edison nodded and soon bid his goodbye we all parted ways like nothing happened. When the fair ended Pamela and I went to our secret spot where we continue reading spells and making potions.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine