Chapter 23 - The Guardian's Approval

VANESSA POV

Moon Goodness!! Anthony and I were kissing!! The way his lips moved with mine makes me weak and lost control.

"Does it mean you feel the same way too Jasmine?" He touched my face lovingly.

"Why do you always call me Jasmine?" I avoid the question.

"Because you are special to me and I wanna be the only one who can call you that name. Now you it's your turn to answer." He smiled sheepishly and my face turned lobster again.

"I think you know what it Charles." I indirectly implied.

"I wanna hear you say it Jasmine." He persuades me.

"I... but what about our mates? I can't reject him and neither can you." I think we both froze after the realization hit us.

After Anthony confessed his feelings my emotions went hay wire. I already admitted to myself that I like him too yet I'm battling with my mind thinking about my possible mate.

"We will cross the bridge when we get there. Call me selfish but I wanna enjoy this moment with you. Please give us a chance while we are not yet finding our mates." Anthony pleads.

"You already stole my first kiss and you didn't give me much of a choice." I humoured him.

"I'm glad I was the one who stole it. By the way I like how you say my middle name." He winked.

"Promise me one thing if any of us found our mates we will never reject them. Even if it hurt us we will be honest and end whatever we have right now." I compromised.

"You have my word Jasmine." He kissed me again.

After battling with our tongues we pulled away again. Never thought that kissing Anthony will be on my list but here I am.

"Can we... uhmm... keep this a secret? It's not because I'm embarrass but we both know our reputations." I bit my lip.

"I understand Jasmine. No need to feel ashamed I can see your reactions." He placed a finger on my lips.

"Thank you." I hugged him.

"Anything for you Jasmine." He returned the gesture.

"By the way I like you too." I whispered in his ear.

"I thought you will never say it." He chuckled.

We stay that way when we heard the bell rings. Only then I remember I'm supposed to meet his sisters.

"Hold on! Where are your sisters I was supposed to meet them right?" I pulled away.

"They can't make it but we can meet them after school at the parking lot." He stood up and so do I.

"Oh okay. We better head to the field to do our task otherwise Mrs Payne will report me to my parents." I fixed myself a little.

"Yeah come on but everyone is busy preparing for the fair. I don't think Mrs. Payne will mind us. Would you like to go have lunch with me after we checked in with her?" He convinced me just in time our tummy growls.

"Since they made its cue we better take your offer." I giggled.

"Let's go and use my car for our date." He winked.

"Really?" I playfully comment.

"YUP!" He entwined our hands.

We head to the Faculty Department and saw Mrs. Payne on her desk. We gave the list and she praised us for doing a great job. Since there are things we need to buy for the fair we used that as an alibi to Mrs Payne and she allowed us to skip class for today. We call out goodbye and went to the parking where I saw Michael coming toward us. I hope he didn't see us earlier otherwise I will be in trouble.

"Princess, where you going? Are you ditching your classes?" My Guardian can really be like dad sometimes.

"Not really Michael we had permission to leave from Mrs. Payne. There are stuffs we need to buy for the fair and she gave us a pass." I partly lied.

"Okay let's get going then." Michael motioned me to follow.

"Michael can you just stay here and help Sophia? We won't take long I promise." I made my valid point.

"What time you will be back in case Garret showed up or your father called?" He gave in.

"I think after an hour the most." I assumed.

"Okay Princess. Please take care of her." My Guardian eyed Anthony directly.

"Definitely." Anthony gave a convincing tone.

"I will contact you soon as we are done." I hugged him.

Anthony guided me to his car and we get in. It's a red silk Bentley continental Gt while I have white jaguar x type. We were on the way to have lunch when I recieved a mindlink.

'I saw you earlier don't worry your secrets are safe with me Princess.' Michael came in my thoughts.

'You knew?' I gasped.

'Yes but I don't want to interfere with your decision. I just hope you know what you are doing.' He sighed.

'Will you tell dad or Garret about it?' I was a little shaky.

'I might be the King's servant but my loyalty remains to you.' His voice laced with sincerity.

'Thank you Michael.' I took a breather and smile.

'Just make sure you will be back in two hours while I stall Garret for the time being. I know you will take some time before you head back so I'm giving you another hour.' Michael cut the link after that.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Anthony breaks in.

"Sorry I was just talking to my Guardian." I paid attention to him this time.

"What did he say?" His tone is like sulking.

I convey what we talked about and I can't describe what he feels aside from the scowl face he is giving me.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine