Chapter 24

MATTHEW

This morning I woke up next to Megan again. I was kind of sad to hear that out room is fixed and we can use it again. I wouldn't have minded staying in Megan's room for another week. Sleeping with her in my arms.

Yesterday, after I ended my call with mum, she send me a text saying not to mess this up and that Megan is pretty. I completely agree with her on the second one, she's more than just pretty. I have yet to find a word in the English language that describes her beauty.

When it comes to the first thing, I hope just as much as mum that I don't mess this up. She means more than anyone ever has and loosing that, I don't even think about that scenario. I know I would do everything in my power to keep her close to me. I try to avoid thinking about what will happen when the summer ends and we both have to go back home. I mean, we only live a few hours away from each other. I'm sure we can still spend a lot of time together, but it won't be like now. We won't be living in the same house. Which maybe is best, moving in with someone you only just started dating doesn't really seem like the best move.

Megan's friends asked us to go to a club with them tonight. I'm usually not someone who enjoys clubs, too many drunk strangers in my opinion. But going with ten people makes the prospect a bit better. And don't forget having Megan next to me.

Speaking of Megan. Holy mother of Jesus. What is she doing to me? She walks into the room looking absolutely phenomenal. For a second I consider placing the throw pillow next to me discretely over my crotch. She's wearing a tight, pink dress. The back is completely laced together, showing plenty of skin. I'm not complaining, although Matt junior is protesting, my jeans feeling tighter and tighter the longer I look at her. Her curls bounce around her face and her eyes shine, lighting up when she smiles at me.

"You might want to take a cold shower before we go."

"Even spending all night in a cold shower wouldn't be enough to get over this."

Evan laughs next to me. God. How am I going to last the whole night without locking us in a room and ripping that dress off of her body. I should not have let that thought into my mind. My imagination is going wild. The idea of ripping that dress off her body, everything I want to do to her.

"I'll be back in a second."

Before Evan can answer I quickly make my way to our room, taking a minute to catch my breath, readjust junior and prepare myself for the rest of the night. Luckily we leave as soon as I come out of the room. Walking through the dark streets, no one can see the bulge forming in my pants again. All it needed was Megan grabbing my hand while we were walking. What that hand could do... Stop it! I'm hopeless. And this is going to be a very long night this way.

***

Time seemed to have disappeared with Megan at my side. We both had some drinks, enough to make us tipsy, not enough to get us drunk. Another thing I love about her. She can handle her alcohol. She isn't a lightweight, and she knows it. Not like those girls than end up crying on the pavement after two beers.

She got me so far that I'm in the middle of the room, my hands on her hips and hers around my neck. We move on the rhythm of the music. It's Latin night tonight and having Megan's body move against mine gives me a whole new appreciation of the music. I'm no where near good when it comes to dancing, but when Megan smiles, everything seems possible. At this point I don't even know if it's the alcohol that's making me drunk or the feeling of her body against mine.

I sure wish we were back home, hidden behind her bedroom door already.

"Do you now?"

"Fuck! Did I really say that out loud?"

"Yup. Be glad the music is this loud and only I was able to hear you."

Safe to say, I'm embarrassed. I mean, I'm sure she knows that she turns me on. She's been rubbing her butt against me all night, she must have noticed junior awaking every time.

"What if we don't have to wait till we get home?"

Is she suggesting what I think she is? I mean, I wouldn't say no, but I also wouldn't be the one to suggest it. Call me old-fashioned but I still believe our first time together should be something special. Not rose peddles and candles special, but maybe not in a club?

She takes my hand and leads us up the stairs, towards the back, there are fewer people and the toilets here are almost empty. She locks us in a stall and looks at me through her eyelashes.

Even if I wanted to, I have nowhere near the self-control to not go through with it. I crash my lips onto hers, my fingers digging into her hips. She tastes like cranberry and I can smell the rose-scented body wash combined with her vanilla perfume. It's driving me crazy. She's driving me crazy. My hands grip her butt and I lift her up. She's some four inches shorter than me, but lifting her up, our faces are at the same height. She pulls my hair and I cannot suppress a moan leaving my lips.

I let her back down and immediately she kneels down in front of me. Looking up at me with that goddamn innocent smile, but her eyes tell me a different story. She opens my zipper and pulls my pants down quickly.

"Oh fuck, Megan! What are you doing to me?"

"I think you know damn well what I'm doing toyou."

😉😘