Chapter 51

MEGAN

It's nearly time to move out of my flat. Next week Matthew and I will start out three week Europe trip and after that we'll be moving to a new place. We finally found our place after I got offered a job just at the edge of the city and Matthew also found something in the city. Glasgow is going to be our new home. The flat close to the centre, only a ten minute walk to the shopping streets, but just far enough so we won't be bothered with the crowds and tourists. Glasgow is an amazing city. It combines the nature side and city life in one city. There are plenty of beautiful parks, amazing buildings and great pubs and restaurants.

We managed to get a corner flat which means we have tons of windows and the light inside is amazing. We have two bedrooms, the second one large enough for an at home office and a guest room for Louis and Lily to stay. Emma and David are considering moving north as well since David's family is from this area.

We've just brought all of Matthew's stuff to mine and Logan's place where we will store it for the next few weeks before we move to our new place. Now we can pack all of Logan's stuff to move it to Evan's. Since Matthew decided to move out and Logan had to move for his new job, he and Evan decided to live together. The timing of everything is perfect.

"I can't believe I moved in only five months ago and I'm already moving out again. Who's idea was this?"

"Yours. Now quit whining you baby."

"Hey! Not nice! And that's what Megan said five months ago, at least be original."

"I'll show you original when I throw this box at your head."

I just observe Evan and Logan as they bicker back and forth. Sometimes I wonder how they ever became friends in the first place. I guess they balance each other.

"Want to make a bet how long it'll take them to break down the entire flat?"

"I'd say before we're back from Greece."

"Hey you two giggling there together. The more you help us, the easier you can be all couple-y together."

"No need to take it out on us, Lo. Now, use those muscles to lift those boxes and bring them to the bus."

"By the way, did you disinfect the room already or should I do that before moving in?"

"All taken care of, my man. I don't even want to think if what they did in there."

"If you think we kept it to that room, you're grossly mistaken."

"Goddammit Matthew! How are we supposed to live there knowing that?"

I let the three of them to it while I pick up a few of Logan's things and walk down the stairs. After all this I can start my own moving company.

It seems they understood the hint and also start bringing stuff down. I think there are very few people who enjoy moving two people on the same day but it has to get done. The faster we get it done the sooner we can order food and enjoy the rest of our night. If we don't collapse as soon as we touch a couch.

"So are you two excited to start your European travel adventure?"

"Of course, wouldn't you?"

"I'm jealous. I want to travel through Europe."

"Well, find yourself a girlfriend and ask her to go with you."

"Won't you go with me, Ev?"

"No. We'll be living together, we don't have to do everything together."

"You're no fun."

"Deal with it. Maybe you can ask your Greek girl to travel with you." That quickly shuts Logan up for the time being. I don't know what happened between him and Maya but he doesn't like to talk about it. When I asked her about it a while ago she said nothing happened that she knows of so I guess it has to do with Logan's feelings for her. And them being nearly a continent away from each other.

By the time Matthew and I are alone again it's nearly midnight and we're both exhausted. We barely managed to get undressed before crashing into bed. I won't say I've never been this exhausted before but it's in the top three at least.

"Well, at least we have everything taken care of now. We could leave to travel tomorrow id we wanted to."

"First off, I need at least a full day of sleep after today. Secondly, your mom would kill you if you didn't go to say bye before we leave."

"Yeah that might be true."

"Can you believe we met less than a year ago on vacation and now we're travelling together once again and moving in together?"

"Would have never expected but I'm glad it happened."

"You aren't regretting anything yet?"

"Nope, not at all. I'm in for the long run baby. You won't get rid of me that easily anymore."

"Good because I don't want to."