Chapter 37

MEGAN

I have been with Matthew's family for almost two weeks now. His family is so amazing. Emma and David are wonderful, they are the family I never had.

Matthew and I have kept ourselves busy with Louis. Taking him to the park, teaching him to ride his bike, watching all the Disney movies ever made. Louis is an amazing kid and I've gotten really attached to him.

It isn't that different from a few weeks ago in Santorini. Then we had to keep Logan and Evan in check, now we have Louis. And yes, I am comparing two twenty-two year old guys with a two year old. They act about the same to be fair.

It has been great to see Matthew with his siblings. Louis adores his big brother and even Lily, small as she is, always seems to calm down when Matthew holds her. Seeing all that cuteness has my ovaries working over-time. I mean, is there a girl, who would not get heart-eyes from seeing her boyfriend being amazing with kids? It's crazy to think that we've only been together for a little over a month, no matter how much time we spend together in those weeks. Even in those few weeks my mind has already been going crazy thinking about our future together, and seeing him with his siblings is only giving me more ideas.

After putting both kids down for their nap, we send Emma and David on a little date. They have been so busy taking care of their kids for the past weeks and David will have to start work next week, so Matthew suggested them taking an afternoon for the two of them, without having the little ones around.

Since both kids seem to love their naps, Matthew and I have some time to clean up around the house and just sit for a minute. I will leave to go back to university in a few days. Term will start soon and I cannot take any more time off from the coffee shop since all the new students are already arriving and the coffee shop is short on staff due to everyone still being away for the summer.

It's clear that Matt has fallen into a set routine with cleaning the house since it only takes him twenty minutes to clean the mess Louis made with his toys and wash all of the dished that gathered since this morning.

Seeing Matt in his normal routine the past weeks gave me such a different view on him. I knew he was hard-working and loved his family, but seeing just how much he does for them only made me fall in love with him more.

"We have around an hour before the first one wakes up again, we better enjoy the rest while we can."

"The coffee is almost ready."

"Thank the heavens. I'm seriously going to miss your coffeemaking skills."

"If that's all you're going to miss, you'll be fine."

"I'm going to miss everything about you. Seeing your beautiful face all day, every day. Holding your body close to me as I fall asleep. Bantering with you. Just sitting with you for hours, talking about everything and nothing. I'll miss everything."

"You're going to make me cry."

"It's true, baby. We've spend so much time together since we first saw each other back in Santorini, it will be so odd not having you near me."

"I know. I'm just afraid I'll mess up one way or another and I'll disappoint you."

"You could never. I'm here for you, whether we're in the same house or in different cities. I'll always be here. I love you, baby. I'm not going anywhere."

"I love you. You are the most loving person I've ever met and I couldn't be happier than I am being your girlfriend."

"Just wait, baby. In a few years, I'll make you my wife and my baby mamma."

"Don't give my imagination any more ideas."

"So you already have ideas... tell me some."

"Do you have any idea how fucking cute and sexy it is to see you with that adorable baby in your arms? Or to see you play with your brother all day without complaining once?"

"So, I'm cute and sexy? Never heard that before. Let's keep those terms around. I can show you just how sexy it can get tonight."

"You know you cannot."

"Oh, I can. My grandparents will pick up the kids before dinner and mum and David will go there after their date. They're not the only ones getting a date today."

"You're telling me we'll have the whole house to ourselves?"

"For an hour or two, yes."

"You better start getting your sexy on, then. My expectations are enormous after all those promises of you."

"You just wait!" He calls over his shoulder as he walks up the stairs to get the kids out of bed.

Damn. That man really will be the end of me.