Prologue

A tall aincient building stood, set apart from the city, amongst large lush green tree's. Fire's flickered in the hands of the guards as they patrolled the corridors, the usual taunts and jeers of the Prisoners being ignored by them. But there was one prisoner, one particular prisoner, that remained silent.
He didn't shake his bars  aggressively like the rest, he didn't glare threateningly at the gaurds but kept his gaze down, drowned in thought.
Here he was, the great Pheonix King, locked up in his cell by his own son. All his plans, all his power gone in a puff of smoke.

He looked at his torn, blistered hands , thinking about the power he once weilded.
But where ? Where was his real power ?
The power that captured Ba- Sing- Se, the power that managed to put the Avatar in a coma , the power that was so strong he himself used to wonder whether he , in his days of valour, could defeat it or not ?
This power, this monster  was locked in chains. Cuffs in her wrists and ankles, a large chain coiling around her stomach. She sat, or rather, stood on her knees, her head lolling forward, matted hair screening the view of her once beautiful face, her hands dragged upwards, hung by the support of chains attached to the cold, depressant metal chamber she was captivated in.
Somewhere above, meters above the underground she was in, the artic underground she was in, guards in thick furs stepped forward.
Inserting a key in the lock, one of them clicked the latch open, several levels below them, Azula's eyes snapped open.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

🔥🌊🌪️🌳

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°