🔹ten🔹

Azula had never imagined herself to be pleased with the sight of the flying bison owned by the Avatar before.

It seemed that recent circumstances were evolving her in ways she couldn't yet term under good or bad.

She signed as she leaned against the tree, gazing up at the sky.

The truth was that Azula, for once, was excited about meeting one of Zuko's friends.

She had heard many rumours about this young fighter in the streets of Ba Sing Se, back when she was on the run. Honestly, all she wanted was to challenge this girl to a duel, yet her cautions kept her at bay. She was taught to not be a quick judge of character. Appearances often give away false images and only an ignorant fool would fall for that.

She watch as Zuko chatted with Toph. She noticed how much the young girl had changed. From short, curve less and plain to muscular, well built and well... Still short.

A grin rose on her face as she translated her feelings. This was a thing she did often, translating her feelings. Being so used to either ignoring them or letting them take full control without knowing what she was doing, she had a rather tough time labelling her feelings. Tophs whole personality made her want to fight her. Her confident aura, her proud stance and her power built. It felt like she had finally met someone who could give her a good fight.

She had never considered the fight against Katara fair. On both sides rather. She admitted that attacking a watcher was cheating and that was her fault but she also felt like that was one of the lowest points in her life. Not only was she physically drained by all those assassins she had to ward off the moment her father had left the capital but she had also been Mentally wounded, deeply.

She shook her head to rattle those taught to the back of her head. She glanced up as Toph and Aang walked up to her, Katara in tow, glaring at her coldly.

Her prominent malicious smile slides up her face and she was satisfied when it made Katara's eye twitch.

"Azula." Aang bowed to her. She honestly didn't get why he tried so hard, even when she was in prison he kept visiting her occasionally, trying to talk to her. But stubborn Azula would only grin and glare at him without speaking a word.

"What's up, Platypus bear?"

Tophs comment should have made her laugh but it made her guard spike up. This girl was one not to be messed with. If she could remember one statement said years ago heaven knows how much potential she had. Ensuring to meet her heart rate stable she forced a chuckle.

"Greetings to you too."

"Whoa, why so formal ?" Toph sneered.

"Well, I can't really say we are friends." Azula replied coldly. "The only time I will negotiate with you is when my life depends on it. This meeting is completely formal. "

"Agreed." Katara sneered.

"Wonderful. " Azula replied.

The tension and hate in the atmosphere was so strong that a man a mile away could sense it.

God save these kids.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Zuko had never been more amazed at Azula in his entire life.

She had singlehandedly explained the crisis, how it would affect the people, them divided into four subgroups based on their economy. How it would affect the balance of the foreign powers, the current rulers, the monarchy system, the Avatar AND the crime rates.

She had also given synopses on what she thought the reasons for this crisis was.

She believed that it was a collaboration with old-world villains who focused on prime spots like the fire lord, water tribe chief, earth king etc. and captured them while a large number of recruits flooded into the public to gain their support through rumours and lies.

She said she had a basic idea of who was behind this but she couldn't say for sure.

Zuko still couldn't comprehend how she had managed to explain all that with a stick to draw in the sand.

"We know the problem now, how are we going to deal with it?" Aang asked.

"Simple, We best them to the curb," Toph replied punching the palm of her hand.

Azula nearly reconsidered her whole perception of Toph.

" We will have to separate the powers. First I will need Arrowhead here and his girlfriend to hide the Warth king and let the assassin claim the throne. Two I need details on the people attacking the water tribe. Three I need Ms.Letsmakethemfeelpain to make an elite underground chamber for all of us and a tunnel system to the Ba sing Se palace. " Azula ordered.

"Why do we need to do all that,? " Katara asked, suspicion her whole stature.

"Ugh, you dumb lit-nevermind. First, we know nothing about the ones attacking the earth king, the only way to get to know them is by allowing them to take power. Then we have some data and we have the public to manipulate and take control over, thus allowing us to make the public side with us. Second, just as we are clueless about the earth king assassins we know nothing about the water tribe killers. For the underground bunkers, We are refugees, worse criminals. And I found out through my personal experience that we needed an elite, small, safe camp. Having an earth ender will help in the hiding. Fourth, I need tunnels to visit some of the underground record rooms in Ba sing Se, they might help us a lot. "

Azula took in the surprise, slightly impressed but will never admit it look on Kataras face. Oh, it felt great.

She looked at Toph who was frowning over what she had heard.

"It's cool with me, but no pranks with me sparks. "Tophs claimed.

Azula smirked.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•