🔹twenty-Four🔹

Azula walked into the Royal Fire Academy for Girls with Li and Lo trailing behind her. Her father had just admitted her into the academy and she was currently wandering the halls, trying to carve all the details into her mind. As she turned a corner a girl with pigtails bumped into her and Azula pushed her away in reflex, clenching her fists

"Ouch!" The girl squirmed, rubbing her bottom as she stood up. " Why'd you push me?" She demanded, pointing her finger at Azula.

Li and Lo gasped and one of them grabbed the girl by the finger and spoke. " Point that undignified gesture elsewhere, young lady, this is Princess Azula of the Fire nation."

As the words 'princess' tumbled out, the girl's eyes widened and she grinned.

"Oh, Hi! I apologize, I didn't know. My name's Ty Lee. Wanna be my friend."

Li and Lo gasped again and the woman waiting behind Azula scolded Ty Lee. " Speak with courtesy, Young lady! This is the Princess."

" It's fine, Li, Lo." Azula held up her hand and the women let go of Ty Lee. " Why do you wish to be my friend?" She asked Ty Lee.

"Well, should I be honest?" Ty Lee grimaced. " I heard my father talking to my mother and they spoke of you very highly, I thought that if I befriended you I could gain some attention from my parents. "

" Attention? Why? Do you get it?" Azula questioned.

" Sorta, I have 6 twin sisters. "

" That must be, tiresome. " Azula grimaced, thinking of having 6 Zuko's in her life and feeling a vein pop on her forehead.

" Well, I guess you don't want to be my friend now. "

" I have never stated that, tell me, what are your qualities?"

" Well, I can do some cool stunts!"

"As in?"

" I can perform stuff like this." Ty Lee giggled and jumped backward twirling and landing on her hands.

A fire shone in Azula's eyes. " Teach me the tricks and you can be my friend. "

" Really?" Ty Lee jumped up on her feet. " Thank you, thank you! " She hugged Azula.

Li and Lo gasped at the touch and hurried to get the girl off the princess but Azula raised her hand.

" Friends hug each other, I read it in a book. This is part of our deal."

=====================================================

When Azula was introduced to Mai, she thought that the latter was a reserved genius. The way she carried herself made her look proud yet somehow that didn't make her look bashful. Her stoic expression made Azula curious.

Mai's father pushed his daughter toward the Princess and told them to go play as he talked with the Firelord.

Azula took the girl to her room and introduced her to TyLee, who was invited by Azula herself. The bubbly girl soon made friends with Mai, her personality molding well along with Mai's. That made Azula.....jealous. TyLee was supposed to be her friend. They had a deal.

" Is that a Dao Blade?" Mai's question pierced through Azula's mind.

"How did you know that?" Azula questioned.

" I studied about them. My father keeps all sorts of books in his library."

"That's ..... impressive."

Mai just shrugged at the compliment. " My mother told me I was supposed to become your friend." She blurted abruptly.

Azula raised an eyebrow as Mai continued.

"Can I be your friend, Princess Azula?"

Azula considered this. " Fine, but you will teach me about swords and knives. Everything you know."

Mai nodded, nonpulsed.

=====================================================

The trio would go one, defying the rules of the Royal Fire Academy for Girls, sneaking into forbidden parts of the campus, and learning how to fight by reading books and practicing it themselves. TyLee would learn chi-blocking from ancient scrolls and Mai would invent her clothing sleeves to be embodied with weapons.

=====================================================

A/N

right, so i sorta forgot the password of this app and well, i ghosted ya'll sorry!!!!!.