🔹twenty🔹

Lashy sat in anticipation, facing the door that led to where Azula was changing. Her thoughts still fluctuate towards the scars on her disciple's body. One particular one made her curious, curious and angry.

She long knew that Azula was a master when it came to bending lightning, thus the large lightning scar trailing down her left arm made her inquisitive.

Others made her mad, mad that she started breathing heavily and started cursing under her breath.

"Nana?" Rigon walked into the room."Did she come out yet?"

Lashay shook her head.

"Do you think we should knock?"

Lashay, on her disciple's question, knocked on the door twice.

A crash and a shattering noise were heard followed by soft jingles like wind running through the Windchimes.

"Azula?" Lashay questioned, pushing the door open in alarm.

"Azula?" Rigon called, stepping behind his teacher and into her room.

The absence of response made their blood freeze.

"Azula?" Lashay shoved the door to the bathroom open and gasped.

There she stood, her back bare except the bandages around her breast, her silk pants sticking to her legs, her hair glistening with water, half of it on the ground. Water dripped down her back and on her face, leaving thin streams as it flowed, her eyes had a maniac spark, a passionate spark, in them, her moth was extended into a grin unlike any other, a grin that was intimidating and made people recoil in fear.

On noticing her door being broken down Azula turned at said, " What?"

"What do you mean 'WhAt'? there was a crash, the mirrors are broken, your hair is missing, you weren't answering we got scared!" Rigon scolded her.

Azula laughed and the sound resonated in the silence. It was a soothing, twinkling genuine laugh and made Lashay's mind ease.

"Scared, were you Ri-Ri?" Azula teased Rigon, " Did I scare you, poor little baby?"

Lashay shook her head and smiled to herself as Azula continued to tease her old associate.

+++++++++++++++++++

She was wearing a sleeveless high neck top which's front reached her waist unlike its back, which flowed loosely till the back of her knees. The golden color complimented her eyes and her hair matched the color of the skin-tight leggings. Her large lightning scar was largely visible, and she had meant it to.

In the fire nation, a scar on a man was a symbol of respect, whereas for a woman it was a symbol of a defect. Even if both worked in the same business, had the same status, gained the same amount of money, the scar meant different for each.

Her right wrist was bandaged till her elbow and her left arm, a little below the shoulder, held a tin strip of bandage.

Her face was still slightly scared with cuts, but most of them had healed or were halfway in the process.

"Rigon, hurry up!" Azula knocked impatiently at his door.

"I'm coming!" Rigon's voice called, " Nana, that's enough, let me go! I'm decked up enough."

The door burst open and Rigon emerged wearing a lavish silk green shirt with a v neck and loose leaves that were tied at the wrists. A brown trouser complimented the brown broach on his shirt. The metal earings on his ears were barely visible under his thick dark brown mullet.

"My prince." Azula bowed mockingly and Rigon winced and turned accusingly towards Lashay.

"You look fine." Lashay reassured him," Azula don't tease him."

"You suck the fun out of everything, Nana."

"You have way too much fun."

" Is having fun a crime, now, Nana?"

"Depends on your definition of fun."

Azula chuckled as she shook her head. It amazed her how Lashay always won against her in arguments, no matter how quickwitted and smart her arguments would be, Lashay always gave a better reason in an impressively calm tone.

"Nana,?" Azula questioned as a thought suddenly popped in her head." Do you know what 'Zephyr' means?"

"West wind," Lashay responded in a snap, carefully patting Rigon's top.

"No, I mean what does it mean to us?" Azula asked, her brows knitted together.

"Azula, " Lashay spoke, looking at her seriously." It means, for us, a murderer and a shameless man."

"What? What do you mean by that?"

Lashay signed and motioned her to sit down on the nearby couch.

" Remember Cullan?" Lashay asked, her deep green eyes drooping.

"Yeah, Why?"

" Do you know Milana, his daughter?"

Azula chuckled darkly under her breath. Of course, she knew Milana. How could she ever forget the young, bright, pigtailed girl?

"Zephyr is the name of the man that murdered her."