🔹eightteen🔹

Wind rippled across her blue scales as she soared through the clouds, making sure to reach her destination in time. The frost in the atmosphere made her breathe into puffs of clouds. Her great wings flapped as she descended from the sky, shrinking gradually as she did so. Upon touching the ground with her now small feet she shook her body and dusted the snow off her. It was her first time seeing snow, and she was frightened. 

To be more brutally honest, Lyssa was a very anxious creature who felt insanely insecure whenever her rider was not around. Her rider was one of the reasons she was still alive, breathing, and treading on the squishy snow right now. Although being frightened, Lyssa recalled how much this meant for Azula, thus she forced bravery to be born and take control.

 Katara stood strictly as she watched the little dragon get used to the snow around her, jumping on it and rolling around. How, she wondered, had Azula bonded with this innocent creature?

 With a slight rustle of the cloth that acted as a door of the igloo where Katara and Aang had created a hideout, Aang immerged. He laughed slightly as he saw the miniature dragon do a little frightened shake to get the snow off his back. He bent low to assist it, causing Lyssa to snap at him furiously and Katara to hesitate to pull him back by the collar. 

This was one of the things that knocked the soul off her, how Aang, although powerful, would easily through himself into harmful conditions in order to help others. Even with Azula, he had continued to talk to her after she had been jailed, almost getting burnt to crisp once(multiple times that he did not tell Katara). 

Katara felt nauseous with the thought of a dragon near him but she was confident that he could handle it, but the fact that this dragon's rider was Azula made her want to force and to earthbend to the center of the earth as surely, that would be safer than the latter. She had to admit, although, she was slightly in awe of how Azula's plan was made, she made good decisions.

 Azula had sent Mai and Tylee to the air temple, in order to protect the royal family. She had sent Sokka and Suki to the south pole, knowing that he was probably the best to deal with that political affair to gain a proper defense in that arena, suki was definitely going to help boost the fighting techniques there in order for Sokka to have a proper defense army. She sent Aang and katara to the north pole, knowing that they were familiar with it and knowing they would be able to handle the threats there. She herself had gone to the earth kingdom with her brother and toph, knowing that they knew nothing about the threats posed there, meaning most of their attention should be there.

Sokka had sent a letter letting her know that the south had made good enough defenses, she had sent a letter back to him declaring that the threats, ( mainly a bad of fugitives) had been taken care of, ( by that she means beaten to the bone by her when they tried to hurt her father).

Overall Azula's plan had no flaws, yet. She kept thinking that things would go wrong, and they did. The fire nation had declared war on the south, making the world quack in fear of another 100-year war.