twenty five

Cecilia's POV

Someone once said that:

Anger makes you stupid, Stupid gets you killed

I'm thinking irrationally. I am acting stupid, that means someone is going to get killed as a result.

It could be anyone. The death grip I have on Miles' steering wheel definitely confirms that. He is talking to me, calming me but it falling on deaths door because all I can think about is the perfectly imperfect way of torturing Demetri Villin and Timothy King.

King killed Giovanni. He shot Adriano. He entered my home without apprehension and destroyed all the unwritten memories.

The times we argued, we cried, we laughed. The falling down the stairs, the accidental sleepovers throughout our teen years. To the forgiving and forgetting after arguments.

It was all lost.

I could never step foot into that house without thinking of the Giovanni's spilled blood, or thinking of the torture they endured.

Arriving at the hospital brought a ringing vibration to my ear. I was weak, I wanted to fall to my knees bawling my eyes out in hope that someone will catch me.

The tears just wouldn't come, they refused to fall. The only thing in my eyes was anger, utter rage. Getting out the car and storming into the hospital was my only priority, but Miles had other plans. His hands came to my waist and stopped me from proceeding.

"Baby. I need you to calm down. It may be difficult but everyone in there is going to be feeling exactly the same way as you. You need to be strong for Adriano. I promise you revenge, together. Just not tonight." He kisses my forehead, bringing me close to his chest. But I don't say a word. I don't think I have it in me.

The moment I open my mouth to speak without shouting, I'll be a mess. I'll be even more broken beyond belief.

I nod. Starting to walk into the hospital. Still in my dress from the wedding just slightly bloody.

At the wedding after I received the call from Adriano, Villin fled, he ran the fucking pussy. He just left one important person. Filip Cosocov. I threw another dagger across the room in his direction, it landed perfectly between his eyes. His newly wedded wife screamed and ran.

I also had Miles blazer around my shoulders, keeping me warm as I just kept shivering. He assumed it was because of the sudden pop in temperature. But it wasn't.

I silently promised Miles I wouldn't storm into the hospital, shouting and screaming. And I didn't. He fucking did, the hypocrite.

He goes straight over to the reception desk which sits an elderly women with salt and pepper hair.

"Where the fuck is Adriano Rossi?" He seethes with a clenched jaw.

The receptionist looks up shocked, slightly scared. "What's y-your n-n-name s-s-sir?" She stutters.

"Miles Alexander." The woman eyes go wide as fuck as she rapidly types on her computer. He eyes shooting across the screen, while side glancing Miles and I shitting herself. Miles has a tight grip on my waist, pulling me even impossibly closer to him, his fingers are toying with side of my dress, which is kinda soothing me. But not enough to not murder someone.

"Mr Alexander, he has requested family only."

I slam my hand down on the desk roughly, shocking myself. "I'm his sister. Which room?" I ask, scarily calm.

"I apologise. Floor 5, room 39." I roll my eyes, taking Miles' hand and walking towards the elevator.

***