thirty

*Slight mature scene ahead*

It's official.

I have officially moved into my new apartment, or should I say Gio's old apartment? Either way, it happened four days ago. My family helped me move in, it took a lot of convincing for them to actually help.

With every box that was put into the van, Angelo and Adriano were taking the boxes back into the houses and actually hiding them in different areas of the house. Papa and Zio Luciano (Uncle) scolded the pair, they pouted but eventually got over it and helped me.

After I was moved in, Miles came over and made dinner for me. Turns out that absolute god of a man can cook too. It just adds to the many other things I adore about him.

They are just a few of his physical attributes. He definitely has other qualities like the way that whenever a loud sound rings out his attention snaps to me to check me for injuries, or when he thinks I am not looking at him- which is pretty often- he is smiling so brightly and his eyes express adoration.

It's been 6 months, everything about him or what he does just makes me fall more intensely for him and he knows it. Recently, he has become more touchy or wanted to spend more time together, in much of the lead up to moving in this apartment I spent a lot of nights at his place just chilling.

Messing around in the bedroom, exploring each others body's. We have yet to go all the way, whenever we get that far he stops. I am so sexually frustrated I have become more violent, I'm more snappy towards others and truthfully I am rather impatient.

I was getting frustrated that there has been no fucking trace on Villin or King, even the cheating bitch of my mother. We still need to figure out why she saw Giovanni on the day he died. We all have our suspicious.

One in particular makes me laugh. Papa and Cyrus believes Marina was warning Gio about the upcoming home invasion, but she had no power to stop it.

I called bullshit straightaway. I mean seriously papa seems to still be in love with her, which is understandable she just left no real explanation, they were together since my papa was 19. Thats a long ass time to be with someone then it all changing in a course of few days.

Adriano didn't really have a theory, he thinks it was Marina who saw him but Gio didn't see her.

Rocco and I were in similar positions right now. On a war path and wanting nothing more for it to be over. We have spent everyday following leads, interrogating. It has lead to absolutely fucking nothing.

But today was a day of rest, away from work, under Miles' orders because we are finally after all these many months we are going on our first date.

Yep, after he asked me many moons ago to go on a date with him we are finally doing it, well not doing it- i mean hopefully.

Geez this man needs to practice his magic on me... and soon.

Placing two dresses onto my bed I try to decide what one I want to wear. The first option was bought for me by Miles, he bought it ages ago when we first spoke about going on this date, it was a black satin midi dress with a slit up the leg, it goes all the way up the right side to my hip bone.

The second option was a white body con dress, it was strapless. I've had this dress for years and I have never actually worn it.

And I'm still not going to wear it. Like was I really doubting wearing a dress my bello bought me specifically for a date.

Hell no.

He was coming to pick me up at 8, it is currently 7:29pm- so I was running slightly behind schedule. I'm only just getting out of the shower. The doorbell rings and I am pissed, this is the wrong time for someone to be at my door.