Confessions and Fun Facts

I've seen this done a few times in books I have read before and I thought the idea was so cool. You list all the things that were going to be included in the book/ story that didn't quite make the cut.

- Cecilia was going to have a second love interest. I had all the details planned out- his name was Riccardo Trevolini- he was going to someone Cecilia met at a Gala and they fell in love.

- Riccardo was going to be an affiliate for the Italians as well as the Vault.

-There was never going to be the British Mafia plot line- it was a random edit that I stuck in and it just worked.

- Adding onto that- Zeke was never going to be the rat- they was going to have twin sister who was the rat.

- Astra- Cecilia's friend at the beginning of the book was going to be Villin's kid.

- I completely forgot about Astra and Cameron's characters until I was editing this book.

- Giovanni never was supposed to die- it was supposed to be Miles (hence the second love interest)

- Her dad was not supposed to be around at all, he was going to brutal as fuck towards his kids- as a result of losing his wife.

- Rocco and Myth were going to be a couple, I loved this and I wanted to break the stereotype of a strongly heterosexual mafia leader but I never found the opportunity to include it especially with all the drama.

- Cecilia wasn't going to be a blonde- she was going to be a raven haired girl with grey eyes.

- All her siblings were going to have grey eyes, instead of hazel and brown.

- The Vault was never going to be a part of this, but I wanted to give Cecilia a badass storyline, she was too sarcastic to be boring and naive.

- This was supposed to be a found family story- but then I wrote Take me Home (you should definitely check it out- shameless plug)

- Cameron, another one of Cecilia's friends- was supposed to be apart of the Vault.

- Domenico was supposed to be the main villian- not Demetri Villin.

- Miles wasn't going to be the leader of a mafia- he was simply going to be a underground boxer who got mixed up in the wrong business.

- Niko was going to get a redemption arc, but I got bored of his character.

- Miles' tattoos are dedicated to astrology, something his sister and mother enjoyed. He also has a tattoo dedicated to Cecilia- It is a raven bird surrounded by roses on his ribs.

- The Saldaro's and Romardi's (The family in TMH) are different branches of the Italian Mafia working out of New York, they work closely together but I didn't want to do any links with their businesses- until the final chapter at the wedding, which showed the Romardi's at some point

- Jokers real name is Ford Maxton- I don't think I mentioned that he was American- British.

- Myth and Jokers nicknames are inspired about Motorcycle clubs, I lowkey wanted them to apart of them but it got to complicated in my mind.

- I wrote a short story of like 12 chapters about Demetri/ Marina/ Vincenzo

- Cece never finish college, she got too busy. But Camden did finish college.

- Dove was going to be an orphan that got adopted by Cece and Miles

- Slightly irrelevant but Cecilia's Lock Screen is a photo from their wedding, while Miles' is a photo of Cece from his office.

- There was going to be sequel but I hate writing sequels they get too confusing.

- Baby Alexander #2 is a little boy called Cohen Marcelo Alexander.

- On average Miles' Networth is 1.6 Billion, the Saldaro Empire is 8.9 Billion. Cecilia and the Vault is about 495 million.

-