FORTY ONE

A/N: I am trying to push out the end of this book so much, I have fallen in love with this and my initial plan had it ending around now, so I'm now aiming for 50+ chapters.

Today the whole family are meeting at the Saldaro Warehouse for a progress report. We haven't had a full collective meeting since we all revealed our secrets all those years ago, it's been far too long and too much has happened since.

I'm thankful Miles and Maddox will be there too, I mean they are technically family now, they have been my family for a long time. Who knew that one night, years ago a complete stranger calling me mamacita, it would end like this.

I wouldn't have imagined this in the slightest.

Arriving at the warehouse with Miles, he comes to the passenger side helping me out. As soon as I am out, his arm goes around my waist protectively as we walk inside. I say protectively, but I am apart of this place, so I think the correct word I am looking for is possessively.

Unsurprisingly, we were the last lot to arrive, even Maddox was here before us. We would've been here almost an hour ago if Miles could keep his hands to himself when I got ready in a tailored blazer dress and thigh high heeled boots.

Apparently, whatever I wear turns him on. He also has to act on it so he doesn't sit in a meeting with a boner.

I wasn't going to be the one complaining. I was getting laid by the person I love. Plus, Miles is very experimental, each time is different and exciting.

I sit down beside Camden, who was twirling a dagger between his finger.

It was a proud twin moment.

He hugs me when I sit down, handing a dagger over to me, so we were both twirling the dagger. We both concentrate better when we are fiddling with something. A knife is just fun to play with really.

Leo was the other side of me, he was drinking whiskey like it was water, he smiled at me when I looked over at him.

I notice my papa wasn't here, neither was my pops. Miles was sat opposite me, I stood up and reached over the table, I took the cigar from his hand, pretty sure it was a Cuban since Rocco also had one, they were the only ones he liked, I take a long drag not breaking eye contact with Miles, who was just smirking at me. I am telling you, I'm going to need this to get through this meeting. I had no idea what we were planning to talk about.

I was just here.

I sit back down when the door swings open again, papa and pops walk in with Javier on their tail, the leader of the Spanish Mafia. He has been one of papa's best friends for years, he has also gotten me out of a load of trouble over the years. He was a second father to me.

"Hace tanto tiempo, que todo el mundo es?"I run into his arms, we stagger slightly as I put all my weight onto him. He chuckles, hugging me back with the same intensity.

(I've missed you, how is everyone?)

"To he echado de menos demasiado, todo el mundo es bueno. Tiago está de vuelta en el hotel."

(I've missed you too beautiful, everyone is good. Tiago is back at the hotel)

Tiago, was 24 he was the heir to the mafia. He coincidentally was like another brother to me, he just jokingly flirted a lot growing up.

How much are we betting Miles threatens him or hurts him at some point?

After a round of greetings we all take our place at the table.

"Alright let's get started. I have gathered you all here because we need to talk about some issues, here in New York and in Spain." My papa addresses the group.