FIFTY ONE

We have their location. It took about three weeks from the point of planting the tracker on Villin and Salvatori to determine a definite location.

But we have it. Their main base is right on the state line, bordering Connecticut.

I'm thankful that everything is now slowly coming to an end, I think everyone- including myself- are entirely ready to move on with our lives at long last.

So here we are, in the Vault conference room planning our attack. Although, no one is agreeing on anything. It's divided between the older ones- Papa, pops, Zío Luciano, Rocco, Leonardo and Adriano, even Miles think our best attack strategy is to go in all guns blazing, take them out with surprise.

This could work, but it also risked our numbers as well, especially since we don't know the full scope of their security, their weapons.

While myself, Camden, Flavio, Myth, Joker and Angelo want to use the Vault strategy, scope them out through surveillance, find their strengths to combat against our strengths. Taking the strongest out first could potentially flush out the weaker ones into surrender leading us to Villin quicker.

I've been so tempted to take matters into my own hands, deal with surveillance already. We were cutting it close already. Villin was getting prepared, he knew something was coming to bite him in the ass. The longer we leave it. The more open to attack we are.

I sigh heavily, I throw the nearest thing I could grab, which was Camden's glass- in his hand. I threw it at the windowed wall, shattering it in an instant. Everyone turns to look at me in astonishment.

Probably not the best way to get their attention, but I did.

"Shut up arguing for two seconds. None of us are going to reach an agreement anytime soon so I'm settling this. Myth call in everyone on standby, we are going to need them. Joker pull up all the street surveillance for the coordinates of the warehouse. The least we can do is know what we are going into." Everyone remained silent while Joker types away on the computer and Myth leaves the room.

I scan the guys, who were still staring. "Now can you all do me a favour, sit your asses down before I do it for you." They sat down, I smile slightly. "Great, now lets discuss this like a famiglia."

"Cesca is right. Where are with surveillance Joker?" My papa asked from a cross the table, this stoic, capo expression is on full display.

"I've been checking it regularly the last few days just to establish patterns, I have found that guards rotate three times a day at 2pm, 7pm and 1am. Theres no one on guard for at least 15 minutes during this time. They all have a handgun on hand, a few on the roof have snipers." Joker explains to the group, he begins pointing at the large screen one end of the room. Showing us where they are situated.

"From looking at the security, there are two possible entrance we could use. The north and west side entrance have only 3 guards, blind spots for the snipers. We can't leave the other entrance full of guards, so we can situate some of my people around and take them out discreetly. Even just disarming them could work. We split into two groups." I comment, indicating the entrances with the laser pointer to the screen.

I don't know why but I feel like a proper teacher with it.

"What are the groups?"

"Where will Villin be?"

Adriano and Leonardo ask simultaneously. I answer Leo's questions first.

"Villin will be on the fourth floor, it is reserved for him and Salvatori. Four guards on the main entrance doors to the floor. From hacking into the cameras inside the warehouse there will be at the very least 16 guards per floor." Everyone nods.