THIRTY NINE

I'm a married woman. I'm 22 years old and I am married.

Yeah, that isn't weird.

By now, I wasn't expecting to be single, still exploring my option, or worse dead.

But I am married to the most amazing man, Miles has loved me at my worst, he has loved me at my best. Either way he was there.

And last night was amazing, just yesterdays activities were amazing. It was too the point I down think I will be able to walk properly for a while. I've never had office sex before, so that was awakening, then the car, the kitchen... the bed... the bathroom.

You get the point.

The house is well and truly christened.

Miles stirs from beside me, cuddling into my boobs so he was nestled between them, my hands were playing with his soft hair, as I thought about everything.

"Good morning baby." He greets huskily, his voice thick with sleep, a soft, playful smile on his face. It was the first time in a while I've seen him truly relaxed. Before I left, he was stressed with the current mafia war, then he was stressed when I returned about everything. Him laying here, on top of me, he was truly at peace with himself, maybe with the world.

"Good morning mi amore." I whisper back, pulling at his hair slightly, he groans at the action, he kisses my chest lightly before lifting off of my body to look at me. He smirks when he takes in my naked glory, before ducking low to give me a swift kiss on the lips.

"You pull my hair again and this will end differently baby." He whispers, his eyes darken with lust and desire.

"Maybe I just need a wakeup call." I wink and Miles happily obliges. He ducks down again taking my lips into a searing kiss, his weight still on his arms, so he doesn't crush me, despite doing that all night.

He kisses down my neck, leaving a trail with his tongue, he dips onto my collarbone- my back arches as he bites down harshly. I hiss with pleasure when he smirks against my kiss. He continues his kissing attack down my valley. He teases my nipples with thumb, then biting them when hard.

"You have a thing for biting?" I question, suppressing a moan so I could get a proper sentence out.

"Marking my territory baby." He breathes against my skin, as he moves further and further down my body.

"I'm not your property bello."

"Whats yours is mine." My back arches as his mouth meets my core. I roll my eyes at him, but they just loll to the back of my head from pure ecstasy.

"I'm so close-" The moment was interrupted by my phone, it was my papa.

"Ignore it." Miles comments.

"I cant ignore my papa, he will send a search party." Miles doesn't say anything and continues torturing me, now with his fingers. "Stop." Nothing.

"May the games begin baby. Answer the phone." I glare at him, but answer the phone nonetheless.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

'Hey papa.' I tilt my head back, pushing it further into the pillow, my hand laces through Miles' hair, pulling him so he gets off, he groans again in approval.

'Hey Tesoro, I haven't heard from you for a few days how are you?' He asks, concern lacing his tone. I feel bad that I haven't called him, but I have been so busy, catching up with work, dealing with Zeke.

Being married.

I cant get any corrigible words outs Miles continues his assault, not slowing down. I moan as quietly as possible- covering it as a yawn.