20: USJ (Pt 2)

" I wanna play with this guy, too."

The voice sent a shiver down Midoriya's spine and he twirled around on instinct. He cursed himself for leaving his back open for the large, navy creature, but stayed in his new position. No point in moving around so much.

The person who had spoken stood in a calm and relaxed position, as if it wasn't the middle of a fight, with their head tilted back and to the side slightly as they seemed to scan him. They were wearing a neat, black suit with black gloved hands, and their face was masked.

It was a strange mask; instead of the usual mask that would cover the bottom half of their face, they wore a snarling, chinese dragon-styled mask which covered the top half of their face - leaving their mouth exposed. The colours clashed painfully against the suit. Black, somewhat curly, short hair stuck out, though it looked like there had been an attempt to brush it.

The person smirked, " Nice wings, kid."

A sense of familiarity itched at the back of Midoriya's brain, but he couldn't grasp from where.

Midoriya bit back before he could think twice, " Can't say the same about your fashion sense."

The smirk dropped. " Brat ."

" Ryū," Facepalm - since when had he started calling him facepalm? - snapped from behind the navy creature. Midoriya wondered why they used that name - it meant dragon, didn't it? Maybe it had a link towards their quirk-- " All Might's not here, so I've decided we're gonna kill a few of these brats instead before we leave. This one's a pain, so if you won't let Nomu kill it, you do it. Got it?"

The figure who was named 'Ryū' tsked. " Yeah, yeah, ya manchild."

Facepalm seethed, " You're lucky I even let you join me on this quest in the first place. You would be dust by now if Sensei hadn't insisted on you joining us."

Ryū sighed and clicked his tongue, " Oh, sure. I don't even care about your stupid obsession with All Might, though, anyway. I'm only in this for the money and fame. And, of course..."

The guy trailed off, though Midoriya felt as though his eyes were on him.

" 'Stupid'?! What do you mean, 'stupid' ?!" Facepalm shouted.

Midoriya's mind was racing, but he heard a quiet groan and realised quickly that Aizawa should get out of danger before he makes any moves. Luckily, Todoroki was approaching silently, yet to be noticed by the bickering villains. They caught each other's eye and Midoriya made the slightest nod of his head towards Aizawa's still body. Todoroki somehow understood after a second, and crept over to Aizawa.

Hopefully he would be fine.

Going back to his thoughts as Todoroki silently and carefully dragged Aizawa away, he tried to piece together what he knew of the villains from their careless talking.