29: Aizawa's Mini-Purple-Double

Summary:

Previously;

----

He continued, " On an entirely different note, you should have gone to Recovery Girl. She'd whack you if she found out you trained with a bruise that big."

At this, Midoriya nodded. " 'Tis true. I have experienced the wrath of her cane and I do not wish to cross it again."

" Midoriya, I was talking."

" Oops, sorry."

" Anyway," Aizawa said, his next words stern yet soft. " Tell me if anyone else even mentions the possibility of you being anything close to evil. I'll take care of it."

For a second, Shinso forgot how to speak. " U-Uhm, will do, sir."

" Good. Alright, I think that's all for today. Put your strips back into the box and..."

When Shinso went home rushing, he didn't notice the figure following him on rooftops.

----

Hmmm, will Aizawa find anything?

(Also, Shinso is dubbed as Aizawa's mini-purple-double by Hizashi. :0)

----

Chapter 29: Aizawa's Mini-Purple-Double

----

As the figure leapt from roof to roof, the UA student was blissfully unaware.

Well, maybe not blissfully.

Albeit hiding it well, he was shaking in his shoes. Why? The anonymous individual didn't know, nor did he think that he honestly wanted to.

They had a guess though, and it didn't paint a pretty picture.

After a while - having followed the train the boy took as well - they had arrived at what the man thought to be his house.

He noticed when Shinso hesitated at the door. When the boy had gone in (taking measures to be extra quiet), it was silent for a few minutes. With bated breath, he waited and watched. He would wait the whole night if he had to.

And then he heard it. A choked cry, muffled and pleading, but very much audible. A hiss answered it, definitely more harsh, angry and clearer.

" Shush!"

The cry silenced to a tiny whimper and he heard footsteps, before everything was quiet again.

It shouldn't have been hearable to anyone else simply passing by, but he was crouched on the roof, near a slightly cracked open window, so he was able to hear everything - even if it was a little faint.

Anger flooded through him and he growled lowly. He couldn't be sure about what he'd heard, but it seemed bad. He quietly took out his phone and climbed back to the ground, walking a little way off and calling someone.

Present Mic was finishing up checking his student's homework when his phone started to buzz.

He lifted an eyebrow in curiosity and checked the caller; 'Sho💕'. He picked up.

" Hey, Sho!" the teacher grinned.

" Hey, 'Zashi," Aizawa's voice came from the other side. " I need your help with something."

" Sure thing," Hizashi said. " With what?"

" Hitoshi Shinso is in your class, right?"

Hizashi answered slowly, confused at the question, but now slightly worried. " Yes...? Why? Has something happened to him?"

" Well... Nevermind, I'll tell you later, but for now I need you to check his records and tell me what's down for his parents," Aizawa said.

Hizashi nodded and typed into his computer, bringing up Shinso's file. " It says he's in foster care. A woman called Hotaru and a man called Kurai Nakashima. Need anything else?"

" No, that's good, thank you."

Hizashi nodded before realising that Aizawa couldn't see it. " Yeah, no problem. Why'd you ask, anyway?"

" I have a hunch, is all," was his answer.

Hizashi hummed. " Do you think he's... in danger?"

The line was quiet.

" ... I'm not sure," he said.

A silence fell over the conversation.

" Well!" the blonde sighed. " How're your problem children coming along? The Sports Festival is in, what, five days?"

" Which ones?" the other said, amusement lacing his voice. " I've got a class of problem children and then a duo, one of which is in my class."

Hizashi laughed, " Your class, I meant! But, now I'm curious! Have the boys progressed?"

" Yeah, I think so," Aizawa replied. " Problem Child 2 has a good shot at transfering to the hero course, though he already would have if I could decide."

Hizashi chuckled, " You've really taken a liking to him, huh?"

" No, I haven't," Aizawa defended. " He just has great potential--"

" Oh, yeah, sure, whatever you say, but you know how you said we wouldn't adopt any kids?" Hizashi said cheekily. " Have you, perhaps, changed your mind?"

" No, 'Zashi," Aizawa deadpanned. " We are not adopting Shinso."

" But,,, he's in foster care--"

" No."

" -- So it'd be easier to gain custody--"

" 'Zashi, no--"

" -- And we're heroes and have the right to take custody of a child in foster care as we see fit--"

" Look, even if we did try to adopt him, he's probably happy with his foster parents, and it would be weird to live with your teachers anyway," Aizawa reasoned.

Hizashi pouted, " Ugh, fine. For now. Even if he is your mini-purple-double."

Aizawa chuckled and said, " Alright. Anyway, I should probably go; my patrol's starting in a few."

" Ok, bye, Sho! Stay safe!"

" Bye, 'Zashi. You too. Love you."

" Love you too!"

The phone beeped as the call was cut, and Hizashi smiled, and got back to work.

Notes:

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLES

This chapter was kinda short, sorry about that! There was EraserMic tho so I think that sums up for it-

Ok so the whole week we had end of year assignments non stop so that was stressful af. But hey! It's finished now, so I'm frEEEE >:D

Well not completely but still-

ANYWAY if anyone else has tests coming up or something, I'm sure you'll do a great job, goodluck! :D

Also, I wanted to say a big thank you for the follows and votes from everyone! I really appreciate it, especially the fact that this fic is at over 10K reads! Tysm!!! 

Good morning, good day, good afternoon, good night, and goodbyeeee! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3