Epilogue

Unedited. Beware of typographical and grammatical errors! Thank you for supporting this story!

__

"OH, god," Lovi gasped air as she felt Roch's tongue licked the skin of her neck, trailing waves of bliss within. Her breath knocked off when the heat pulsated his body embraced her. She was beneath him, naked all over.

Right. He had invited her and Charlotte in his enormous house that stood in London, and the longingness that still crept in her heart made her oblige to the invitation. And now after Chatlotte had fallen asleep and presumed that their daughter was now snoring at the room three rooms from the master's bedroom, they had made themselves naked atop the bed, both heated by passion and desire.

His kisses were back to her lips, hungry and thirsty. And Lovi was very much willing to oblige and performed her responses with intense hunger as well. She moaned between his kisses as he traced every corner of her mouth with his good tongue.

"Oh, you're so beautiful, love. I miss you so much. So much that I didn't know what it means to love right. Please, tell me it is enough," his voice was soft at it kissed her chin, arching her back to give him access with her throat. He licked and kissed, traveling his hot mouth on the skin of her chest.

Ano nga sinasabi nito? Enough? What was enough, by the way?

"If you're talking about what you are doing to me right now, I swear to heaven, it isn't enough. Oh god, I miss you, too, Roch, let me feel you heat all over my body. Every inch..." she begged shamefully, if loving and longing for Roch's touch would be called shameful. For her, it would never be shameful.

This was love, desire, and passion or if those words had deepest meanings, there was no shame with it.

"Gladly, we have the entire night and dawn for your beggings, my lady....or even a lifetime." She smiled at him, reaching for his cheek to trace a finger. Ngayon lang niya naisip na mas lalo pa lang gumwapo ang lalaking ito. He might increased his age by three years, but he had maintained those lovable eyes, hard cheekbones and beautiful eyelashes, still he was an epitome of manly beauty for her.

Their eyes met with full of love. "But what I mean is, if giving you space was enough for you to move on from your father, or the things that had happened in the past."

"Oh no, it was all worth it and hard, but still worth it. I thought all these years that you have loved me because of your planned vengeance. I was living for three years, forcing to forget our love...or my love. Wala namang patutunguhan kung ibabaon ko pa rin sa puso ko ang bagay na iyon habang ikaw ay wala namang nararamdaman sa akin..."

"That wasn't true and currently, isn't true. I love you and will only love you. Huwag kang magpapaniwala kay Marina," he moaned painfully like he was plotting on his mind how to kill Marina or plotting her early demise in a brutal way.

"Ano aasahan mo sa akin? Maniniwala sa pag-ibig na sa pagkakataong iyon ay pinagdududahan ko na. Nakuha mo na ang hustisya na nararapat. Nabaril ka pa na sa pagkakataong iyon ay iyong Papa ko ang may gawa. I don't know if the love that we had was strong to fight the odds. Naniwala na lang ako na totoo ang sinabi ni Marina. It was hard by I never got angry. I was betrayed and pained, but never angry. Wala kang magulang, nawalan ka ng magulang, wala kang kasama paglaki mo, kaya okay lang na maghiganti ka. An illogical idea that seemed logical, pero pilit kong iniisip na ayos lang dahil lubos kang nasaktan o baka na-trauma ka pa."

It wasn't the perfect time to be fucking dramatic, while he was looking at her beneath with sad expression in his eyes but the deep and warm emotion still lingered.

"The way we met in the club was accidental. The island was just there, the most perfect and unexpected place to be alone with you. And after that, it was all true despite of the fact that you're Lucian Imperial's daughter. Sabihin mo sa aking, naramdaman mong totoo iyon?"