Hanging Out with Vulcan! (Chapter 18)

A/N Warning: Uh. Tentacles?

-???-

Two White Clad members are seen walking up to their leader, who was sitting at the throne.

They tent their hands and kneel before their leader.

"Látom."

???: Haron has returned to the flame. He died a martyr.

A man with a split face with a line in the middle of his head kneeled and reported in to the leader.

"Knights of the Ashen Flame"

"Commando Unit"

"Yona"

Yona: It was a small price to pay for the birth of the demon, no regrets.

A woman with arrow-like pupils also reported in to the leader.

"Knights of the Ashen Flame"

"Primary Vice Commander"

"Arrow"

Arrow: Also, the boy from Company 8 with an Adolla Burst experienced an Adolla Link with the Demon.

???: Then that settles it, yes we must acquire him. For the Evangelist wills it, it's a waste for the Fire Force to have an asset like that.

"There may be more to this than it seems."

The boy in white hair unsheathes his blade.

"I'll go along next time."

"Knights of the Ashen Flame"

"Commander"

"Sho Kusakabe"

The three ready up for the next operation.

- Meanwhile, back at Company 8 -

Akitaru and Hibana were walking down the halls, as they talk about a new member joining Company 8.

Akitaru: A new member coming out of nowhere? That's a little sudden, don't you think?

Hibana: Hajima strong-armed one of their people through since the 8th doesn't have its own science team, they're plotting something..

They both enter the office as Shinra, Arthur, you, and Iris await and meet the new person.

Akitaru: Hey, sorry if this sounds harsh, but we don't really need a scientist here in the 8th..

???: That's a little harsh. After the whole Evangelist incident, every company is under Imperial order to step up their scientific investigations, right?

Akitaru: I know we've been lagging a bit in that area, but we were searching out new members. In the meantime, Captain Hibana has been providing us with all the support we need.

???: Yeah, but that's a bit of a bad habit to get into and I'm sure a Captain like her has plenty on her plate already! Hajime saw a problem and offered me as a solution.

"Therefore, I will now be serving as Special Fire Force Company 8's Head Scientist! The name's Victor Licht."

He salutes to Akitaru with his left hand.

"Forensic Science Team"

"Unpowered"

"Victor Licht"