The Unknown Clues (Chapter 13)

"You should be fine after a day or two of healing (Y/N). Nothing too major, but you got very lucky on these wounds."

Doctor Chi gives you an instructional note for your Captain.

"What do you mean by Lucky, Chi?"

"Lucky as in, 'You don't have to stay in the hospital for months' lucky. It didn't hit your major artery points, so you'll be fine."

"Oh. Thanks for the information."

"Its a miracle how you didn't even bleed out after being stabbed on the side of your neck."

He finishes writing the note and gives it to you.

"Now, I believe your ride should be at the entrance. Say hi to your parents for me, okay?"

"I will! Thanks Mr. Chi!"

Walking out of the hospital, a limousine shows up, as the windows roll down. Hibana waves her fan and signals you to come in as you get into the vehicle.

"Are you okay?"

You sit in a car with Hibana as she gives you a lunchbox.

"E-Eh?"

Hibana: Well, I had some leftovers from making Shinra's lunchbox. I thought I'd give it to you.

Y/N: Oh, you didn't have to.

Hibana: No, it's my responsibility.

Responsibility?

Hibana: You still are mine, dear.

She holds up your chin, as you blush a bit.

Y/N: W-What do you plan on doing?

"Well, we're taking you back to Company 8 of course."

The woman takes a picture of you and Hibana together.

"Keeping that one in the collection."

Y/N: What was the picture for?!

"For something..."

Y/N: For something?!

"Our revenue has to come from somewhere."

Y/N: Wait, Hibana you do photoshoots as well?!

Hibana: Perhaps. Now be a good little girl, and pose with me.

Y/N: I didn't agree to this..

Hibana: You did when you walked into my car. Don't worry, we'll be sure to censor your face.

You sigh as Hibana poses with you with the photographer.

- At the Special 8th Cathedral -

Walking into the office with Hibana, you see Iris & Maki talking to each other, Shinra eating from a lunchbox, Arthur who has been killed by paperwork, Takehisa who was focused on work, and finally, a very angry Obi.

Akitaru: DAMN IT SHINRA! My locker has been violated, AGAIN! ENOUGH ALREADY!

Shinra, startled, stops eating from his lunchbox to reply to Akitaru.

Shinra: But sir, I didn't do anything!

Akitaru, still gritting his teeth in anger, gets interrupted by Hibana.

Hibana: Shinra is very busy enjoying the hand made lunch I gave him. Don't interrupt.

Akitaru slowly turns his head towards Hibana angerly.