Your Shining Hero. (Chapter 9)

"Is anybody home?!"

Shinra yells in the mansion as he walks inside it. It was a long hall towards multiple rooms. Moving forward, he walks along the corridor.

Shinra: This would be a good chance for me to see how far I can go against a company captain. That said, I got no chance if I can't deal with that weird power.

???: It ends for you here!

Shinra: Huh?

He looks up to see 3 women on top of the stairs.

Fifth Angel Three: Because the Fifth Angels Three have for for thee!

The 3 quickly charge at Shinra as Shinra easily swoops them down in one kick.

Shinra looks at the door in front of him as he lands down.

- Meanwhile -

You keep on walking until you see the giant mansion.

Y/N: Shinra must be in there.. Where's Arthur? I hope he's okay..

You continue walking down the corridor as you explore throughout the mansion.

Inside one of the rooms, you walk and see a picture of Hibana and Iris together.

Iris and Hibana? Hibana... She was a sister?

You investigate and examine the picture.

The picture was a picture of the sisters together. All smiling, and happy as they were years ago. Partly burned, but still managed to somehow end up being in a picture.

You then examine the next picture.

It shown a burned down building that resembled closely to a cathedral.

You place it down as you exit the room.

I can't forget why I'm here. Don't get so offtrack easily (Y/N)!

Running down the corridor, the 3 slowly wake up as you run past them.

???: Oh no you don't!

You swiftly look back and swipe them off their feet, as they fall down once again.

As you keep running down the little hallway you see Shinra laying down on the ground with Hibana's heel on his head.

Princess Hibana: It's called heat syncope.

Shinra: What does that mean?

Princess Hibana: Simple, your body has been enveloped by a miniature heatwave, created by me.

Shinra: Huh?

Princess Hibana: This causes your blood vessels to dilate and your blood pressure to drop. Which means less pressure to your poor brain.

Sneaking from behind you tap on Hibana's shoulder as she looks at you.

Y/N: Heard you needed me.

Princess Hibana: Oh, it's you.

She smiles in a devilish way.

Y/N: Before we even fight, I want to talk to you about something-

You immediately fall to the ground as she looks at you from above.

Y/N: I said... I want to talk....

Princess Hibana: Talk about what? The sorry excuse of you being here?

She kicks you in the face as Iris and Shinra are forced to watch.

Princess Hibana: Or the fact that you simply wished for a death-wish? Because I CAN GRANT YOU ONE RIGHT NOW!