Don't Underestimate Company 8! (Chapter 24)

"How do you know my name?"

The woman stared back at you with electricity flowing through her fingers.

"I-I don't know. It just came out of my mouth."

"We've never met before, and yet you know who I am?..."

The woman stared at you for a moment, before she began to crookingly smile and chuckle.

"What's so funny?" you said worryingly, getting into a defensive stance.

"I see now.. This has been unexpected. I didn't know that it started now.."

"What are you talking about?"

"I would explain it to you, if you would be willing to join the Evangelist. It'd be fun to have you around."

"Something tells me that I'd lose my will to live if I ever were to join you."

"Tch. You know that hurts hearing that? You really aren't friendly at all."

Quickly jumping back, she spews out the electricity from her hands directly towards you.

She shoots lighting out of her fingers as you quickly dodge her blast. Suddenly, you feel a hand reaching towards the back of your head, as each individual hair string sprung up.

*ZAAAPPPP*

Quickly freeing your grip from her, you nearly collapse towards the ground as you catch yourself from falling. Panting and breathing you could feel every shock invading your head.

W-What the hell- I can't think straight.. My mind is going blank from all this- E-Electricity...

You try to shake it off as she laughed amused as you try to clear your mind.

"It won't be long before you become mine.."

Struggling, you remembered the time to where you controlled your flames to the first time and calmed down, allowing the electricity to move throughout your body.

You collapse to the ground catching your breath once again, before the electricity caused everything to flow slowly as you looked around. Haumea's fingers moved slowly as you realized what was happening.

In a turn of events, you grabbed Haumea's face and slammed her down to the ground in an instant, catching her off guard.

"W-What- How did you-?!"

Electricity flowed through your body and fingertips, you smiled back at her as she looked horrified at what's next to come.

"Quite shocking, ain't it?"

She immediately felt her brain being fried as you allowed the electricity to flow out of your fingertips and onto her face. The electricity in your head was clearing up as she continued to scream.

*POW*

You felt a hard, strong object hit the back of your head, knocking you out. As you blacked out, you could see a mysterious figure running away from you, carrying Haumea.

- Meanwhile, somewhere else in the tunnels -

"Sister, stay behind me."  Tamaki said, protecting Iris.

She ignites her ability, quickly getting into a defensive stance. Assault creates a bullet of fire in thin air.

"He's a Third-Gen too.."