The Rookie Games! (Chapter 5)

A/N: Extremely Long Chapter. Took me a while. Hope you guys enjoy!

You arrive at the festival, the next morning.

Standing next to Shinra, you look around and see the other Rookies, the other companies and other people.

But most of all...

You see your parents sitting at the stands.

Shinra: Yeah! The Rookie Games have arrived!

Startled by Shinra's yelling, you look to your right to see Shinra excited. As well, as another girl who was standing next to Shinra...

???: Tamaki Kotatsu! Ready to rock and roll!

"Tamaki Kotatsu"

"Third Generation Pyrokinetic"

"Second Class Fire Soldier"

Shinra stares at Tamaki's cleavage, as it was wide open for everyone to see. Seeing the opportunity, you mess with Shinra, by saying something in his ear.

"How would it feel to slam her? Just F@#$ her right in the pussy!"

Shinra, startled, jumps back and accidentally grabs Tamaki's breasts as Tamaki yelps at Shinra and quickly pushes him off.

Tamaki: W-What do you think you're doing?!

Shinra: Sorry! It's just that my friend just-

Shinra looks back to see no one. You left the scene as soon as possible.

Shinra: Uh- Uh.. I gotta go!

Tamaki: Hold on!-

Shinra quickly leaving the scene, tries and find you as you talk with your parents.

Miyazaki (L/N): I remember when I was a rookie like you (Y/N)! Now look at you! All grown up like how I was when I was here!

Amazato (L/N): So, what did you do to Shinra this time?

Y/N: N-Nothing.

Miyazaki: Mm-hmm. Why is he looking everywhere but here?

Y/N: Welll...

Amazato: (Y/N). What did you do?

Y/N: Let's just say I did a little prank on him.

Miyazaki: Oh no, you didn't!

She happily looks at you, your father, curious and interested, awaits for your answer.

Y/N: I might have made him grab another girls breast while I pranked him..

Amazato: Niiiice. Gimme me one, daughter.

You high five your father.

Amazato: He looks really embarrassed.

Y/N: Yeah. Yeah he is.

Amazato: He's really looking for you.

Y/N: What is he searching in?

Amazato points behind you.

Y/N: Oh-

Shinra taps on your shoulder as you slowly turn around and face Shinra.

Shinra: So. Mind telling me why you did that?

He smiles at you, not happily, but deviously.

Y/N: W-Well... I- Will you look at the time? I think it's time to get ready-

Trying to walk away, Shinra grabs your shoulder, before he turns you around again, you see someone with a 1 on a patch of his firefighter jacket.

Y/N: Wait... Shinra.