A plan to introduce

I wake up more cheerful than I have in a long time, today hank and my mother are having a 'date day', what they call it. No amount of convincing could change my mind that they are just going to drink all day and then have sloppy sex in hanks truck, but that's not important.

Slowly, I arise from my bed and take light footsteps around my room, I have successfully managed to keep my bedroom relatively clean, other than the few articles of clothing scattered around the floor. I open my pink laced curtains and welcome sunshine of the first nice day we've had since I moved here shine through the window and add a pleasant glow to my bedroom. I notice hanks truck has already left, leaving deep skid marks in the soft mud that makes up our 'drive way'.

The corners of my lips curve upward and the apples of my cheeks bulge out as my naturally straight teeth show through my pale pink lips, that are sore and torn up on the inside from the excessive nibbling i do on them when I'm scared or nervous.

Now fully processing that I'm alone in the house, I cheerfully skip to my bedroom door and open it without worrying about any noise that could come from the squeaky bolts that hold it to the door frame.

I exit my room into the horribly trashed living room and connected kitchen, the smell of cigarettes and yeast fill my senses causing me to scrunch my nose and scurry to the window, I push it open using all my strength, considering I'm not very strong. Once the fresh air of the morning blows into to living room, I sigh looking at the sight of the disgusting chamber.

I dodge the multiple sweaters and dirty pairs of jeans on the floor and walk to the kitchen, said room is never used so I haven't any worry about the mess.

I decide I'll bake some cookies, with the little ingredients the kitchen acquires.

As I take out ingredients I think about the only thing that has been lingering in my mind. The neighbour, not the young girl in the wheelchair, but whom I'm guessing is her mother. No matter what I do she stays in my thoughts, constantly invading my day dreams, and I don't mind. I can still recall all of her features, even if I had only see her for a few minutes.

The golden brown of her hair, complemented by accents of red, the natural wave it obtains and her beautiful bone structure. Even if there was quite a distance between the beautiful women and I, I could tell her lips were plump and soft.

I've finally finished mixing up the cookie dough and I'm ready to put them on a pan.

I take a large pan from the cupboard and spray some none stick spray over it's smooth surface. once done, I preheat the oven and get to work on rolling the cookies.

After washing my hands, I take a hand full of dough and roll it into a medium sized ball, I place the cold uncooked dough on to the pan and continue those steps until the the remaining dough is rolled and ready to put in the oven.

Carefully I open the oven door and slide the large pan into the hot space, I close the oven door and time for when I need to remove them from the heat.

I'm happy my parents are gone, I just wish they could leave forever. Finally leave me, let me be free. To live without the fear of being hit, or abused in any other fashion.

Tears roll down my face as I lean against the kitchen counter, they fall off my jaw and stream down my neck, quiet sobs exit my mouth into the silent house.

With a blurred vision and a pounding head, I make my way to the bathroom.

I enter the one clean room of the house, and harshly shut the door. I turn the nob to the shower, putting the low pressured water as hot as it can go.

I slowly take off my sweater, sliding it over my head, causing my dirty hair to look even more of a mess. I then slide the rough fabric of my loose jeans off my legs and let them pool by my ankles.

I step out of the leg holes and roll my pink polka dot panties down my legs, they fall into the leg of my jeans. I unclip my bra, it fall down my arms onto the pile of my dirty clothes.

I place my arm under the hot water spraying from the shower head, It almost feels too hot, but I don't mind.

I step into the boiling water and sigh contently as the water hits against my soft skin, causing it to become a bright red.

The hot water brings a sense of comfort, like a loving hug all around.

As I clean my body and my hair, I think of excuses i could make to talk to the neighbours, that's when the delicious smell of chocolate chip cookies in seeps through the house. That's it, I could bring them cookies!

I quickly rinse the fruit smelling shampoo out of my hair and turn the water off.

As I step out of the shower, the atmosphere is glacial, my skin irrupts in goosebumps. I shiver and quickly grab my fluffy pink towel, I wrap the soft fabric around my bitterly cold physique.

I open the bathroom door and hurry to my room, it's no warmer in said room but I quickly change into something decent, if I'm going to see the neighbours.

I slip into some light blue boyfriend jeans that I painted little strawberries on the legs of and a pink and white argyle crew neck, the soft fabric quickly bring warmth to my body and I start to relax.

Just before if reach out my hand to grab my hairbrush the loud ding of the oven goes off, I jump slightly at the sound and enter the kitchen.

I grab a oven mit off the counter and pull down the door of the cooker. The heat comes blowing into my face, I back up slightly and scrunch my nose.

I get a strong grip around the large pan and pull it out of the oven, I place it on The stove and quickly shut the door before the heat burns my legs, I yank the heat protective glove off my small hand and drop it on the counter.

The cookies are the best smell I've inhaled in a while, luckily the dough and chocolate chip sent has filled the house and the horrid smell of cigarettes and old beer is over come.

I smile to myself and a proud feeling is felt as I stare down at the decent looking cookies i have successfully managed not to burn.

They need to cool, I go back into my bedroom, the sun is shining, nobody is home, I might see the neighbours, today is a good day.

I take a mirror and my makeup bag in my small hands before sitting on my bed, which is mostly covered in throw blankets and teddy bears.

I carefully apply light makeup, some mascara and a pink blush on my nose and cheeks.

Looking in the mirror, I'm happy with what i see for once. I've never really liked the way I look, probably because all my life my mom has been calling me ugly or not enough.

Before I can let my thoughts get the best of me and ruin this wonderful day I push off my bed and leisurely head for the kitchen.

With out any sounds I peacefully enter the kitchen and proceed to pack the cookies. I keep half of the batch for myself and my parents and I pack half for the neighbours, I can't wait until I formally introduce myself to the beautiful women so I can no long need to refer to her as 'the neighbour'.

Now, with all the cookies packed I'm ready to leave. My nerves start to get to me, what if it's a mistake, what if I annoy them, what if they're not even home.

As I get my shoes on and head out the door my mind stirs, I'm both excited and nervous. At least maybe if they like me the girl in the wheelchair could be my friend.