Desire

TW//smut

After a brisk run home I finally arrived exterior of my window. The screen is left behind on the ground so I hoist myself through the frame and land harshly on the ground. Groaning, I pull my tired body off the ground and vacillatingly slump to my bed.

Without sound from the kitchen, relief pulses through my body as I relax on my hard bed. now realizing I forgot my bag in the rush of leaving Dianes house. I feel horrible for immersing myself into her life, all my problems and issues, she doesn't need that. But I truly feel something for her, I don't know if it's because her nurturing demeanour and I love it or if it's the fact I'm longing for any type of physical touch.

I crawl under the cover and secure my soft security blanket just under my chin. I curse myself for doing it but I return to my habit of sucking on my thumb. It's the one thing that comforts me, and brings me a sense of safety. Of course if anyone found out they would call me crazy, or tell me to grow up.

Slowly my eyes flutter shut and my body begins to feel light. Reality slips further and further as I fall into my dream land, seeing visions of Diane cradling me in her arms and giving me kisses.

Dianes perspective~

As my body rests in my warm bed, my mind is in a different place. Im seemingly not able to concentrate on my book. Y/N is who lingers in my head, no matter what I do I can't seem to vanish her from my internal view.

The longer she stays in my mind, the more Impatient I get. All I want to do is feel her, touch her, and have her touch me. I can't deny the puddle that had formed in my pants.

Slowly, my hand trails down my stomach, I shiver lightly as I imagine it's Y/N who is making me feel this way.

I slip my hand under the waist band of pants and graze my fingers over the soaked fabric of my panties. "Ohh" I pant as I start to loosely rub over my clit. My breath hitches and my heart beats out of my chest "fuck baby, you're making mommy feel so good" I groan and clench the sheets in the compact clutch of my fists.

My movements increase and I apply more pressure "mmm just like that kitten" I moan.

As the image of Y/N resides in my brain and the fantasy of her touching me in the way I long, but also how I want to touch her remains with me, I feel my climax quickly approaching.

After teasing myself I plunge two fingers into my wet hole. "Fuck Y/N" I moan, louder than intensional. I slap one hand over my mouth my mouth and hit my g-spot. All I can imagine is Y/N fingers working inside of me. "You're doing so good for mommy" I whine.

Quickly, my walls tighten around my fingers and my back lifts off the bed. My legs begin to shake and I keep pressure on my mouth as my first orgasme in over a year rips through my aching body.

My juices pour onto my fingers and my back comes in contact with the bed once again, I ride my fingers as I come down from my much needed high.

Finally after much struggle containing my moans for Y/N I pull my fingers out of me and palm myself. "Good girl Y/N" I coo.

Finally after all pleasure subsides, I bring my fingers to my lips and suck off the cum, how I would love to shove my fingers in Y/N's mouth after I fuck her innocent body.

My breath returns to normal, I sigh contently and cover myself with the soft blanket. This is crazy, I've known Y/N for such a short time, but she's a sweetheart, she needs someone. And I don't feel the need to help Chloe anymore, it bums me out thinking that she no longer needs my help but I have someone new, Y/N.

A/N
This was short but I hope you liked it ✨🙈