Getting caught comes with a price

Dianes perspective ~

"Mom?!" i hear Chloe yell as i approach the top of the basement stairs.

"yes, chloe?" a sigh of annoyance laces my tone as my words slipped through my lips.

"when is dinner, im hungry." she complains while sitting at the dinning room table, her biology text book is opened and papers scatter amongst her space. i suppose i can't get upset with her for doing homework, but i wish she would just stop nagging.

"i'll make it in a moment, just give me five fucking minutes chloe." her once bright expression melts into a surprised and hurt mixture of feelings. i had never used that language with her, but my tone and behaviour was out of my control. my focus was on one thing and one thing only... Y/N.

"oh... i- i'm sorry." My "daughter" replies and returns to her work, i say nothing before exiting the room and stomping up the stairs. ready to awake my sweet baby, i wanted her to help me with dinner. i love how she looks when her focus is disciplined to a single topic, such as chopping vegetables. she couldn't be more beautiful.

"baby girl?" i whisper while easing the door open, once she is in view i see that her sleep is too deep to be disturbed with speech. i contemplate my decision to wake her and finally decide to let her rest. without a peep i shut the door soundlessly and return to the lower level of my home. hopefully the message i tried to convey to chloe was finally clear and she would leave me alone. i advance towards the kitchen, when i pass chloe her eyes sojourn across her page, failing to meet mine...thankfully.

i go on to cook diner without a single disturbance, it's quite nice. having the house be dead silent, nothing but the sound of vegetables frying in a pan echoing through the room. dinner was cooked and ready to be served in the span of 30 minutes, i rush out of the kitchen and up the stairs to awake y/n. "clean up your mess!" i holler as i pass chloe, she quickly starts gathering all her papers and fold them awake nicely.

i tramp up the stairs, excited to see y/n. "sweetheart?" i say as i open the door, this time with quick speed and no urge to guard the silence.

"hmm?" she hums still holding onto the pillow i placed in between her arms. she's such a sweetheart, tonight is the night i will make her mine.

"y/n baby, it's time for dinner." my voice wisps out as nothing more than a soft whisper. i want not to scare her, my goal is to ensure that she feels most comfortable while  in the presence of myself.

"mmm, dinner in bed?" she groans while a slight smirk.

Y/n's perspective ~

"sweetheart?" dianes sweet voice and the subtle creek of her bedroom door pull me slightly from my dormant state.
im too tired to say anything in return, i want nothing more than to remain in her bed forever.

"hmm?" i respond, keeping my eyes shut tightly and gripping a pillow placed beside me.

"y/n baby, it's time for dinner." i had never heard diane speak more peacefully, it doesn't help my already fatigue filled body, only slipping me further into sleep.

"mmm, dinner in bed?" i smirk knowing she wouldn't allowed that, i just want to tease her.

"i don't think so sweet girl." diane leans in closer and places a gentile kiss on my forehead. her lips are soft, like cotton and clouds. a bolt of confidence races through me, when her lips leave my forehead, i raise my head and connect my lips with hers. she inhales sharply before relaxing. we melt into the soft kiss, her tongue glides along my bottom lip and i part my mouth ever so slightly. she takes my welcome and slips  her tongue into my mouth, but all her actions remain nurturing and caring. after moments of kisses the lack of oxygen catches up to us, we both separate at the same time. i gaze into her eyes with admiration as her lips are slightly swollen and her lipstick is smeared, i can't help but let a chuckle slip.