She needs me

"Did you think my mom was acting weird" Chloe asks, with ease she pulls herself onto the bed in an instant.

"I guess, but she's probably just tired" shrugging, I lift my heavy backpack onto the Chloe's cosy bed.

"And then the whole mommy thing-" Chloe promptly starts to let out of the one thing I wish not to apprehend.

"You know I don't think it matters, it's not that big a deal" my voice abides in its indistinguishable hushed tone, but annoyance is present. I want not for Chloe to talk about what Diane said, because she might not repeat herself. I hate to admit it but I like it, I wish to be cared for, thought of someone that deserves love, and with Diane I'm starting to feel that. it could just be in my head but I think that I have a feeling for her, I'm not sure what this is. "Anyways, i brought my paint and a pair of jeans, do you want to paint now" I suggest, even though that's why we ventured to her bedroom.

"Yeah sure, I have some here" Chloe opens the drawer of her white night side table and pulls out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans.

"Yay, okay let's start".

Diane's perspective~ 
As I mix bread crumbs and egg in order to cover the chicken, because I won't buy those in packages, My mind continues to stimulate. No matter how many attempts of endeavouring Y/N out of my mind I uphold her allurement. And after letting 'mommy' slip I proceed with kicking myself. It's crazy I know, but I feel an attraction to her, she's such a good girl and every time I think about her calling me mommy a storm of libidinous butterflies just waiting to touch take off in my stomach. I can't feel this way though, she's so young and would never want anyone like me.

I place the now battered chicken onto a large pan, previously greased, the pan is ready to enter the blasting heat of the oven.

After the chicken nuggets are cooking, I sit myself at the kitchen table and look over Y/N's work. I hum contently as I read her neat handwriting, she's smart, she just doesn't know it yet. As I distract myself with the addicting image of Y/N, I find myself wanting her once again. Just to hold her in my arms, feel her skin against mine. I just don't know how I'm going to hinder these not only erotic thoughts but also affectionate adorations to myself.

She needs me....

"Diane" I hear the soft spoken voice of the adorable sweetheart. I jump lightly and place her notebook on the table, "look" she says cheerfully and skips to me.

She holds out a freshly painted pair of jeans, little flowers scatter across the legs. "Very good" I praise.

"Thanks" a nervous smile washes over her soft looking lips and she anxiously picks at the sore looking skin around her short fingernails.

"Careful sweet tooth" My voice purposely is soft, I speak to her in a nurturing tone in hope that she'll come to the realization she needs my love. She hasn't told me about her home life yet but I know something is wrong there, there is no way she could have possibly gotten a black eye from falling. I place my hand over hers and lightly push them down, her innocent eyes meet mine and the memorable feeling I can't quite place arrises once again.

Y/N's perspective~
Dianes chocolate pools peer into dancing stare, subconscious sharing views from her eyes and back to her lips, there is a slight upturn over the corners of her lips, indicating she's noticed my inability to contain my emotions.

Just as her lips part and she proceeds to speak, the oven timer goes off. I jump slightly from the sudden sound, Diane gives me a puzzled look but my eyes remain to stare at my feet as she stands up. "Are you really hungry baby, or just a little" she yells out from the kitchen. The feeling of hunger that I tried endlessly to push by arrises and growl comes from my stomach. "Really hungry ok" Diane laughs, I chuckle lightly and enter the kitchen. Diane swiftly hands me a plate with five chicken nuggets and a side of salad "eat up" she smiles and kisses my forehead.