3 - fact #1

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌

IT WAS WEDNESDAY and you were sitting and waiting for tsukishima at the bus stop. the two of you had decided that today would be the best day to meet and go shopping together for materials for your project.

the sun was blazing and found its way on your skin even under the covering the bus bench provided. the air was sticky and humid, which in your opinion, was the worst kind of hot weather. it was so hot that you opted to wear something light and airy instead of your normal attire.

you leaned back in your seat, tilting your head back and holding your phone above your head so you could scroll through. there was a singular, super light breeze what flowed through your shirt just for a second before disintegrating back into humidity.

not paying attention to anything around you, you smiled when a shadow, rather conveniently, came over you, shading you and blocking off the sun. you began to hum idly, scrolling and snorting at something on your phone.

suddenly, there were two light taps on the back of your phone, causing you to look up, nearly jumping at the sight of tsukishima looming over you, and unreadable look on his face.

he was dressed considerably heavy for a hot wednesday afternoon. on his head was a gray beanie, his soft, fluffy curls of his blond hair hanging over his eyes. though his sweater seemed to be a thiner material and the color matched the beanie, he still opted for light-colored jeans and plain white sneakers.

"the bus is here," tsukishima said, pointing a finger behind him. weirdly enough, the bus was there, just then pulling up.

"oh, you're here?"

he gave a soft hum, nodding curtly before going ahead of you and mounting the stairs of the bus. following him in, the both of you swiped your bus cards and continued on to the back of the bus where the seats were empty and more spaced out.

you took the seat by the window, deciding that a person his height and size would definitely need more leg space.

"do you not have a car or something?" tsukishima asked, taking the seat next to you and instantly leaning back and slouching. that habit of his seemed to be inherent.

"i do," you said.

tsukishima looked at you, obviously waiting for you to elaborate. you tilted your head up looked at him all the same.

"lets do something," you started. tsukishima quirked and eyebrow at you, already looking skeptical. "when you want something from me, you have to tell me something about you. anything."

"anything?"

"anything," you nodded.

he blinked and pushed his glasses further up the bridge of his nose, you catching a flash of his black nail polish.

"i hate wearing contacts because once, my friend in middle school convinced me to try them and after i put them on, it took me 3 hours to get them out because i wouldn't let him touch my eyes. then, after that, my eyes were irritated for the rest of the week."

your eyes were wide and a smile tugged at your lips. you seriously didn't expect him to tell you something so detailed for the first fact but he did, and because of that, you smiled.

your hand went to cover your mouth and your eyes decreased in size as you laughed at the thought: a little tsukishima sitting on the counter of his bathroom for hours on end, desperately trying to pick contacts out of his eyes.

he scrunched his nose up as he watched you laugh, evidently growing a little embarrassed by the tint of pink at the tips of his ears.

"why didn't you let him help you?" you asked between giggles.

"because i didn't trust him!" he exclaimed, making you laugh even harder because of the serious turmoil in his eyes.

tsukishima crossed arms to his chest, leaning his head back on the headrest.

you took a big breath, slowly calming down from your laughing fit, "yeah? well, clearly, you shouldn't trust yourself either," you snorted.

"tch, whatever," he grumbled and closed his eyes, the pink on his ears getting deeper.

thinking back, you recalled why you rarely drove your car.

"hmm," you hummed, probing your bottom lip with your tongue so the surface became shiny. "i'm not all that fond of driving because when i was little, my sister was weirdly clumsy and would always get into car accidents. she'd never get seriously hurt, but ever since then, i always thought cars were cursed with bad luck avoided them," you said.

tsukishima snorted, "well that's stupid."

"huh?"

"your sister's just a bad driver," he shrugged, his eyes still closed nonchalantly. "plus, if there was a curse, you could've broken it."

"ha- shut up," you sputtered, you face instantly going straight because you realized he pretty much insulted your sister, though he wasn't wrong... "wait, i could break it?"

the boy nodded, "did anything happen while you were learning to drive or when you were getting your license?"

"no... i actually passed the test with flying colors," you bragged, sticking your nose up in the air and smiling.

"nevermind, maybe you are cursed."

"WHA-"

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌

-ˏˋ こんにちは ˊˎ-

𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀 𝐗 𝐀𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍 (𝐟𝐞𝐦.) 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
inspired by :: anime
-haikyuu

est. 2021-𝐊3𝐓5𝐔3𝐊1©