13 - study date

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌

YOU WALKED INTO THE DESERTED CAFE, immediately walking over to the barista. "good morning, can i have a strawberry boba with puréed strawberries please?"

"sure! will that be all?" the barista asked.

you shook your head and told her your order, watching her jot it down and give someone else the paper.

"alright, you can have a seat and we'll call your number," she smiled.

"okay, thank you."

taking a seat, you opened your phone, the text messages between you and tsukishima displaying on the screen.

———————————————
boo-boo bear 🧸💗😩
get me boba before class?
———————————————

———————————————
you
why can't you? 😐
———————————————

———————————————
boo-boo bear 🧸💗😩
because i don't want to? 🤨
———————————————

———————————————
you
what's the magic word? 🥺
———————————————

———————————————
boo-boo bear 🧸💗😩
fuck you 🥺
———————————————

you chuckled as you read over the texts, cringing at the choice of emojis and mumbling, "so rude."

you realized that you probably shouldn't give in when he does things like this and instead press him for more, but sometimes you just can't help it.

"number—" your head snapped in the barista's direction, her voice taking you out of your trance.

you grabbed the cup holder with the two drinks from her, "thank you. have a nice day," you smiled.

she bowed as she watched you exit the store and enter your car.

opening the door to the classroom, you walked in and spotted tsukishima. you watched for a second as he ran a hand through his hair as he looked down at his laptop.

you walked carefully so you wouldn't drop anything and slid through the row where tsukishima was sitting.

"here," you said, handing him his drink.