7 - happy h0ur

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌

YOU SKIPPED OUT of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around your body as you hummed to the music playing from your phone.

entering your room, you threw your phone on your bed and began to dry your body. upon putting on your undergarments, you heard the familiar ding of your phone, causing you to lean over and check.

———————————————
cory 🦧🤍
Y/N
FACETME BE RIHGT NOW!!
NOW!
———————————————

you quirked an eyebrow, picking up your phone and tapping the video camera button at the top. instantly, you angled the camera up and smiled innocently, blinking when the girl picked up immediately.

—CALL

"y/n you fuckin' fat ass! where have you been??" she yelled through the phone.

"cory!! i swear i was just about to call you!" you exclaimed, putting a hand on your heart.

"liar!"

"why would i lie??"

"cause you're a little shit," cory smirked, pretending to punch the camera.

"wow," you shook your head, feigning offense, "i missed you too big sis."

cory smiled, pressing a kiss on the camera, "i've missed you too," she said, instantly turning soft. "whatcha been up to?"

you put the phone down and continued getting dressed, "school, school, and.... school," you said with a grimace.

"i better see straight a's on that report card!"

"shut up, you're not my mother! where were your straight a's when you were in college?"

"i was.... close enough!"

"yeah, right! as if mom wasn't constantly on your ass about partying too much," you snickered.

cory scoffed, rolling her eyes, "speaking of parties...."

"no," you said instantly, having already foreseen this moment.

"y/n!"

"cory!"

"ugh," she said, flopping down on her couch. "okay, at least go to the bar with me tonight. they're having happy hour! and.... i need to tell you something...."

you tilted your head and leaned over so she could see you in the camera. cory grinned innocently.

"you can't tell me over the phone?"