4 - sh0pping

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌

TSUKISHIMA STOOD to the side as you went to go grab a green basket from the corner of the entrance of the store. once you came back, be walked leisurely beside you.

"i'm thirsty," tsukishima said, his arms raised as his hands held the back of his head.

you side-eyed him, "ookay?"

tsukishima looked at you, his face flat.

"nobody told you to dress so heavily," you said matter-of-factly with a smirk. "the drink section is over the—" you looked up, expecting tsukishima to be right beside you but the giraffe was already halfway across the store, his longs lets taking him way farther than you could've anticipated despite his slow pace.

rolling your eyes, you decided to save yourself the trouble and go find the materials you needed for your project. he could come find you when he felt like it.

you let out a long hum as you stared at selection of resin, looking at each brand individually. you knew that you were looking for resin, but you never thought about what brand to get.

"get that one."

"ack!" you jumped, looking behind you to see tsukishima, an unreadable look on his face despite the way the corner of his lip quirked up. "a warning, tsukishima, a warning!"

"a warning, right."

you looked at him and shook your head, your eyes moving down to his lips and the straw he was sipping from. the straw was connected to the little bottle of yakult in his hand, the rest of the pack in his other hand.

"are you even allowed to do that?" you asked, referring to him drinking as you turned back to the shelf and grabbed the resin he pointed to.

"yeah, as long as you pay for it."

"oh, okay," you nodded, not registering anything he said after the 'yeah.' "as long as i pay for it?!" you exclaimed, looking at the young boy incredulously.

tsukishima snorted at your reaction, moving without a word and dropping the rest of the yakult into the basket in your hand, the container dipping at the small weight.

"why are you even drinking that? you don't need to grow any more than you already have," you grumbled, looking at his immense height and shuddering a bit.

"i don't know, maybe cause they taste good?" he said sarcastically, earning an eye roll out of you. "plus, i doubt i can grow any more than this."

"a blessing for you, yet a curse for others. weird," you mumbled to yourself.

shrugging, the boy hummed, pushing up his glasses that had slipped down his nose when he bent down. "what next?" he asked, sipping the last of the milk drink.

you handed him the list you wrote down, him taking it and skimming the text. "glow-in-the-dark paint? what do we need that for?"

"a lot of things, tsukishima, a lot of things," you said, your tone wise and wispy as you stroked your fake beard.

tsukishima rolled his eyes, inhaling, and continued to read the paper.

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

"did you wanna start working on it today? tsukishima asked, the bag in his hand swinging idly.

you shook your head, looking sorry, "no, i'm pretty tired, and i'm hot, so i'd rather go home," you said. "are you free tomorrow?"

"i have class...." even though he said that, tsukishima didn't shake his head on make any motions that showed that he wasn't . you could tell that even him coming out to meet you today took great effort. he even dressed casually and cleaned up a bit.

"are you gonna go?"

he shrugged, rolling a pebble under his foot and looking down, a sudden, pensive look on his face.

nodding, you didn't say anything more about it. "okay, well, you have my number," you said, turning on your phone to look at the time

it was late evening by now, and you and tsukishima still had to take a bus ride home, so it was probably for the best that you decided on tomorrow instead.

tsukishima hummed, his eyes far away as he—seemingly—watching his foot rolling the pebble back and forth.

the bus ride was fairly quiet with the both of you having much less energy than in the morning. you spent most of the time with leaning your head against the window and resting your eyes. meanwhile, tsukishima just stared at the ceiling most of the time, blinking occasionally.

once the two of you got off the bus, you handed him the bag with his yakult, "here, don't forget your drink."

taking the bag, tsukishima nodded, "see you," he said quietly, giving a small wave before you two parted ways.

should I not have asked that?

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌

-ˏˋ こんにちは ˊˎ-

𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀 𝐗 𝐀𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍 (𝐟𝐞𝐦.) 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
inspired by :: anime
haikyuu

est. 2021
-𝐊3𝐓5𝐔3𝐊1©