18 - i'm s0rry

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌

WHAT DAY WAS IT? honestly, you didn't even know. it's only been a few days since you met yams at the bar and you still couldn't muster up the courage to speak to tsukishima. what were you so scared of anyways? he's the one that should be scared. after all, you just might make away with hiMm the next time you see him.

sighing, you flopped down on your bed, eyes scanning the gray skies out of your open window. a light breeze flowed in, providing you with as much fresh air as you could obtain without actually having to go outside.

you looked away upon hearing your phone ring, quickly picking it up when you saw that it was yamaguchi.

-PHONE CALL

"hey! has tsukki said anything to you yet?" he asked.

"nope. not that I've started trying to catch his attention anyway..." you admitted, hearing yamaguchi sigh.

"okay, wait here, i'll be back!"

-END

you didn't even get to react before he quickly ended the call. you sighed, feeling confused with nearly everything around you.

splayed out on the bed, you felt the light breeze run up your shorts and through your shirt. it wasn't even two minutes later when you got a notification from yamaguchi, followed by another.

almost hesistant, you looked at the notifications on your lock screen, taking a deep, shaky breath.

---------------
yams🧃
don't go easy on him.
---------------

---------------
tsukicaca
can you come over...?
---------------

"why do i always have to go to his house? jackass, you should be coming to me, not the other way around..." you mumbled to yourself as you angrily got dressed, already feeling irritated with the man you hadn't seen in who-knows-how-long. "i should just text him 'no' and get on with my day..."

throwing on some sweats and a hoodie, you left your hair in the slap-dashed bun and grabbed your keys, making your way out. the last thing on your mind right now was getting into a car accident.

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

(optional) when you see this symbol
"+", play the song above