5 - cancer stick

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌

(optional) when you see this symbol
"+", play the song above

YOUR PHONE DINGED with a notification, your eyes widening at the id until you realized who it was.

"man, i seriously need to change that," you sighed, as it caught you off guard every time. opening the text, you raised an eyebrow.

———————————————
boo-boo bear 🧸💗😩
the door is open
———————————————

tsukishima did send you his address after the both of you parted ways the day before, but you didn't really think anything of it.

"guess he didn't go to class..." you mumbled to yourself, looking at the clock on your microwave. you were surprised that despite him skipping classes, he still considered having you over.

taking a pouch of juice out of the fridge, you set it aside next to the table by you door and went to get ready.

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

once you reached the building, you couldn't help but stare. it was huge. the doors were one of those fancy revolving ones, which in itself, made the building look extremely sophisticated.

you walked up to the doors and pushed at them, continuing inside. instantly, you noticed the red carpet leading up to a large brown desk, a pretty woman sitting there, writing something down.

walking up to her, you asked her for the directions to tsukishima's apartment.

"oh, just step into the elevator and press the number 11. it'll take you to the 11th floor. as long as you have the pin to get in, you're all set!" she smiled, gesturing you towards the elevator.

bowing your head as a silent thanks, you entered the elevator and pressed the 11th button. your eyes counted with the floor indicator.

1...

5..

8...

9...

eleven.

as you expected, the door didn't open right away, but it did show a keypad for you to put in the pin. looking back at you and tsukishima's messages, you began to press the pin in.

"zero, eight, one, zero, two, seven...." you mumbled to youself, the door to the elevator instantly opening.

stepping in, you skimmed the apartment for any sign of tsukishima, but didn't see him. but that's because he was out on the balcony.