2 - strawberry b0ba

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌

ANOTHER FRIDAY he seemed to ignore all your texts because he showed no sign of reading them, neither was he in class.

the month was already almost over and professor uemura had recently notified the class that you they had three months to complete the project. every week, you managed to gather enough courage and energy and convince yourself to go sit and wait for tsukishima at the nearest cafe. you'd even try to order him something you thought he'd like.

but he never showed.

the more you tried the more discouraged you got, and eventually... you stopped.

but one friday— one friday you were hellbent on spending relaxing at home, especially after a stressful week of uni—you got a text.

you heard the ding and frowned. pausing the show you had on the tv, you reached over to your phone and saw a notification from boo-boo bear 🧸💗😩.

why didn't i change that?

long pressing the notification, a window opened that displayed tsukishima's text.

———————————————
boo-boo bear 🧸💗😩
meet me at the local cafe.
———————————————

rolling your eyes, you turned your phone off with every intention of ignoring him, just like he did you, and turned back to the tv.

but there was another ding.

with a low growl, you snatched your phone up, already irritated, and paused, frowning.

———————————————
boo-boo bear 🧸💗😩
sorry
———————————————

"sorry?" you mumbled, your mouth full with the food you stopped chewing when you saw the text. "that's a new one..."

you looked at the tv and the soft blanket that enveloped your body. you should've been feeling warm, but at that moment, you felt chilly, cold even.

sighing, you threw the blanket off of you and went to throw on something quick. walking to the bathroom, you took your hair out of the wrap, the brown, white, and clear beads instantly spilling out with loud clattering.