15 - can i call you t0night?

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌

(optional) when you see this symbol
"+", play the song above

YOU SHIFTED TO YOUR SIDE, the blasting music in the other room never ceasing. you glanced at the clock, sighing and sinking deeper into the bed. it was almost three in the morning and you still hadn't gotten to sleep.

getting up, you walked over to the window and pulled open the curtains. you flipped the latch on the window, sliding it up. feeling the fresh breeze hit your face, you smiled lightly.

if you couldn't sleep, you might as well distract yourself. as soon as you were about to step out of the window, you heard the ding of your phone. you turned your head, not yet making your way to your phone, but looked at it in confusion. who could be texting you at this time.

putting your foot down, you leaned forward and grabbed your phone from the side table, the curtains fluttering serenely behind you.

you almost didn't recognize who texted you because of the changed ID.

———————————————
tsukicaca
thanks
———————————————

your eyebrows dipped, feeling your heart lurch. why is he saying this now?

———————————————
you
what?
———————————————

your finger tapped the edge of your phone as you waited for a response. you're not even sure why you asked. you know what he said. you read it.

———————————————
tsukicaca
thank you
———————————————

now you were confused. was he being a wuss and saying it over the phone instead of having to do it in person when you asked him to? or was it something else? plus, you expected him to say something like "you heard" or "i'm not gonna say it again," but no, he actually repeated it.

+ tapping the call button, you pressed the phone against your ears, pacing the room. for some reason, your heart was beating fast. this intense, light-headed feeling completely took your body over.

he answered the phone after a couple a rings, no doubt because he was contemplating whether or not to pick it up.

once he did answer though, you were silent. taking a deep breath, you steadied your breathing, regaining your composure.