24 - night time adventures

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌

YOU FLIPPED THROUGH THE PAGES of the botanical book with a ball of clay in hand. "do we really need to make all these plants?" you asked, looking up the the blonde boy in front of you.

he had some splatters of paint on his face from painting the rocky parts of the large diorama before you. shrugging, he wiped his face, smearing the paint, and pushed his glasses up with the side of his hand.

"probably not. what we should be focusing on is how we're gonna build this huge lake you wanna put," he said sarcastically. tsukishima looked at the top of the wide, cylindrical model, seeing that only the grass had been installed, "have you just been flipping through that book the whole time?"

"yes, because i don't know what to do!" you exclaimed, distressed.

"just do it. overthinking everything won't make it easier," tsukishima said, earning a scowl from you because you hated the fact that he was right.

"just do what, exactly? c'mon just put the brush down for a second and come help me pick out these plants," you whined.

tsukishima dropped the brush and looked up at you with irritation in his eyes. when he saw your pleading gaze, he rolled his eyes and stood up. then, he reached his leg out and literally stepped over the coffee table to get to your side.

when he plopped down beside you, you looked at him with disbelief, but couldn't help the grin that creeped up on your face. god, i love this idiot, you thought.

"what? i work smarter, not harder," he said matter-of-factly. "now c'mon, let's get this over with. and stop looking at me like that," he complained.

"stop looking at you like what?" you asked, tilting your head to the side when looking at him.

"like that," he furrowed his brows, pointing at your face with an expression that was equal parts scared, disgusted, and pleased.

"like what???" you asked again, more insistent this time even though you already knew how you were looking at him: like he was a thousand moons put in one; like he was a celestial being, deserving of attention from those who truly see him for him—those who love him as deeply as you were sinking into love with him.

"like... all lovey dovey and gross," tsukishima grimaced. "it's disturbing."

laughing, you turned away from him, satisfied with his response. "fine, just help me with this."