2.12【Miss President Is A Knight!】

It didn't came up as a surprise that Cordilia's side had won. It's like a man slaughter more than anything to be honest.

There was a sudden shift in dynamics.

In the past, Little Miss President did not put more effort in winning this little game because she believed that it is to at least give the 'Gangs a Chance'. To put on an illusion for everyone to know that The Student Council did not have Supreme Power to hold the Student Body. Those Gangs are created with a purpose to 'balance' out the influence and power of the SSG Council. On the surface that is. To make make them feel oppressive but only those who can read between the lines and see the truth.

In fact, the Gangs did not have much power. They re limited to what the Council gives them. This way, they would t appear to be tyrannical.

It failed, obviously.

Because many had began to believe that it was out of sheer arrogance, in a sense. They don't lack haters, not at all. Not all your followers are your fans.

It's one of the reasons why Cloe was able to have that success was because of those people that did not align with Cordelia's thoughts. They want pwoer themselves, who wouldn't?

Cordelia's meaning is good enough but the way she handle it is... It needs improvements and flexibility, obviously. But even so, genius or nor, having this type of responsibility, it's too heavy for her. The fact that she was able to shoulder it doesn't mean the pressure wasn't there, she wouldn't crumble down sooner or later. Not to emotion, Westeria will never allow her people to be dragged down with her. She's responsible and a self sacrificing idiot that way. A martyr who doesn't trust her own people and subordinates to carry the burden. Believe it or not, there was a wall between them.

Cloe saw that and she exploit it to the best of her ability.

Not this time. Not if Cordilia has anything to say about it.

Which is why she actively participate in this game. To erase the thought of "All Talk and no Bite". Obviously violence is not always the answer but sometimes, you really have to resort to that trick because more often than not, it gets the point across faster than the words sinking in.

.........

Victoria was made as 'Errand Girl' of the SSG.

This did not bode well for her from the jealous student body, however, given that it was Miss Westeria herself had recommended her, their hands are tied. But it didn't stop others from being petty.

Victoria, however, did not have time to apy attention to these things because she's busy.

On the contrary of belief from outsiders, Victoria is treated well by the Members of the Student Council. They are really kind easy going yet strict and stern on duty

Though, Victoria thought with her twitching lips to attempt in hiding a smile, the working hours of the Student Council is short unlike what the student council believed in.

What Victoria is confused about, is that, Miss Westeria is grooming her. Like a Successor, or something.

She is not a fool.

Honestly, Victoria is worried it would cause a dispute within the council but they are not worried about that.

Because apparently, 'Whatever the President do or chooses is always right' or something along that line. Cordilia really had to find a way to correct those line of thought.

What blinding worship, it makes the deity jealous.

Victoria is not jealous at all, on the contrary, she felt flattered, honored, and pressured.

So far, the pros outweighs the cons. Since Victoria is an Errand Girl, her hands are free. Basically, she's a spy planted in the Student Body. Surveillance Camera and Phone Monitoring can only get one so far. Specifically, Victoria is tasked to keep an eye on one Cloe Mendez. Not too close yet not too far be casual and calm.

Easy for you to say.

Victoria had gotten better at reading between the lines and facial expression as well as body languages. It's a necessary skill to learn when around someone like Miss President. She finds Cloe quite odd. The changes in her is specially jarring it baffled others at her 180 degree changes. It's like Cloe is a different person.

So, Victoria voiced out her concern to Cordilia during their break on training. Martial arts is a pain if you started late.

Cordilia paused in drinking from the water bottle, she lowered her arm and capped the bottle, "Different person, huh?" she said with a glint in her eyes

Victoria nodded, "According to her friends... Cloe Mendez, while I don't have the right to call her... Stupid or anything, but she had gotten way more smarter, matured, and... Just different. I tried researching about it but it doesn't make any sense. The fact thst everyone had mixed feeling about this new changes surprised me when no one looked more into it"

Cordilia smiled at the female lead. Hand it to the true Choosen One to noticed these things and not go with the flow.

"Maybe she is indeed a different person. Switching souls or a transmigrator" Cordilia said, she did not have any reservation in voicing this out.

Victoria glanced at Cordilia and nodded, rare would Miss President talk nonsense. There are times. She would have her moments, everyone does but when on something like this...

"Flesh is the same but the core is different. Reminds me alot of Rebirth or Transmigration Novels" Victoria hummed,, I don't know if it's scary or fascinating. Maybe both? "

"You read too much Novels" even if you struck spot on. A'Yuan is rather lax when it comes to Cordilia. She noticed this, A'Yuan is not strict and trust her that she knew what she's doing but Cordilia doubt that he won't not crack down on her should she casually revealed the truth. Ignorance is a bliss, let the True Female Lead sama be ignorant for a while longer.

Victoria suddenly felt strange. That line is familiar too.

Maybe it's a Pit growing on her brain but she had a hunch that maybe her idle and joking guess is... Correct?

Thinking about it... Knock on the wood, that's a scary thought.

Suddenly grew smarter. Sudden attitude change. Preference change. Expression, habits, even unconscious ones, changed.

Could it really be...?

Victoria glanced at Cordilia then looked at the front, 'Maybe I am reading it too much? But if it's really true... Then we all have the right to worry, alert, and on guard. That transmigrator is on the opposite side of the river.'