2.7【Miss President Is A Knight!】

A shadow made Ezekiel Colson almost believe he was having a hallucination. He rushed towards the window and peak out, "..... What the....." Ezekiel almost cuss out, "Is that Miss President..... Flying?"

Ezekiel almost fell from the window from leaning too much. When he finally recovered, he stood there like an idiot in daze.

'How is that possible?' he thought before he felt a cold breeze hit him in the face and the fragrance of vanilla and shea butter hit him where he realised that he was not alone in the room anymore.

Cordilia had somehow taken a seat on the windowsill, legs crossed and the moon behind her, giving her an ethereal image.

'H-How? This is the Fourth Floor... So what I have seen... Was.... Its real?' This made Ezekiel went back in a daze as the image earlier has not yet properly digested, it was unfortunate that Cordilia did not waste time to let him recover, "Don't be distracted in the battle field" she raised her gun and shoot Ezekiel in the chest.

Last thought Ezekiel was, 'Miss President, you are even more dazzling than before'

Cordilia looked at the unconcious Red Cyclone's King and rolled her eyes, shaking her head as she turned her head outside where the Light Pillars are, the Red one then was shut off.

[Attention! Attention! Attention!]

[The Red Cyclone Gang's King has been killed! Therfore, the rest of the Gang Members are unable to participate in the Game. The Red Cyclone Gang's King has been killed! Therefore, the rest of the Gang Members are unable to Participate in the Game. I repeat, The Red Cyclone Gang's King has been killed! Therefore, the rest of the Gang Members are unable to Participate in the Game. Important things must be said thrice!]

[Identity of the Killer: Miss President of the Supreme Student Government! I repeat, Miss President had taken down the Leader of Red Cyclone Gang]

Cordilia giggled in her heart, she turned to the hidden camera in the room and waved, she immediately raised her gun and shot it.

~●~

The Leaders whom watched the whole thing was dumbfounded and able to get their wits back when the screen had turn black, "Hey, did you see her come in!?"

"How did she got in?"

"Sir, she got in through the window!"

"Don't kid yourself, that's the Fourth Floor, it's impossible for her to enter it through the window!"

A replay in slow motion was projected. She literally formed from above and made herself comfortable on the sill.

"........"

"........"

"......."

Leaders: 'Old Westeria, be honest with us, what have you been feeding her all these years!?'

Marshal Westeria: 'Dont look at me, I also don't know'

Meanwhile......

The other Officers whom were spending time in the Auditorium, just casually laying there and do nothing, was watching the screen.

They were just making themselves comfortable while waiting for Gang Members to come at them and court death.

"Leader is very impressive" Alexander commented, the other Officers nodded in agreement with the they followed a good Leader.

Among them were the Westeria Fan Club, watching with infatuation and obsession on their eyes, to the point that its scary. They were raising banners and pictures... The hell, where did they even get those!?

┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌"Pres really is a Chunni"

"Yeah"s were the response around the room

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧"Pres really is so cool"

~(●♡∀♡)~"Pres, I want to confess my love for you!"

ヽ( ★ω★)ノ".......Pres, I also... I... I want to bear children for you...."

The Officers as most fell from their cool and awesome pose when they heard that, hey, the previous one was okay, they don't have anything against the LGBT Society but the last one was.... Boy, what have you been eating, how can you bear her children!? That's scientifically and biologically impossible! This is not ABO Genre, okay!? You're in the wrong Novel!

"Achoo~" Cordilia sneezed and felt a shiver down her spine, "I suddenly have to urge to run, what to do?"

...............

Author has something to say.....

Xiao Meimei's Brain: *supplies endless amount of prompts* suffer, you little sh*t!

Xiao Meimei: *cries* stoooop!!! Mercy! *faints*

Three Days Later

Xiao Meimei: *silently hands the manuscripts to Editor kun for editing*

Editor kun: *reads them* these are trash. Rewrite them, Xiao Meimei.

Xiao Meimei: noooooo~ *looks at Editor chan for help*

Editor chan has log out

Xiao meimei:....... I want to resign! *flips table*