➊.➍【Knight In Shining Camera!】

The employees of Jiang Entertainment Company were all used to seeing beautiful people here and there. All kinds of beautiful people. Be it fairy like, Goddess like, Seductive like, a walking hormones, or flower like.

So the commotion when Cordilia strutted inside the Jiang Entertainment Company, was not as.... Unorganized like how fans flocked on their idols outside. Cordilia was thankful for this, she smirked as she walked inside like a Diva without anyone blocking her path or walking over to ask to sign their magazines.

Aside from new comers, that is.

"Where is brother dearest?" Cordilia asked casually, as she entered the VIP Elevator.

"Answering to Miss Jiang, Young Master Jiang is currently having a CEO Selection Meeting" her Agent, Su Yue, answered.

Su Yue is the granddaughter of Chief Butler of Jiang Family, Su Wang. The Su family had been loyal to Jiang Family ever since the X* Dynasty. Their children are specially undergoing strict trained to serve their Masters and Mistresses well. Su Yue just so happened to be Chief Butler Su's only granddaughter and had grown up with Jiang Qing and Jiang Meng Yao,treating each other like siblings. Su Yue had followed her Miss when she entered the Entertainment Circle, offering to assist her in any means. Su Wang still kept an eye on Jiang Meng Yao and assist him like he did to the Jiang Sibling's Father. They also hold shares in the Company, which is a good thing.

Cordilia heard that it was time for the Chief Executive Officer Selection Meeti G and could not help but chuckle in her heart.

This was a battle that made Jiang Qing's brother lost with how much the Board Members wanted to kick him out of the seat and let their uncle, Jiang Yu Feng, take the seat as the CEO.

Jiang Qing still held on her 16% share and still wanted to have a say on the company while their Father was busy travelling the world and enjoy retirement with their mother.

Jiang Meng Yao also held 20% share, while their father had 35% share. Their uncle had 5% share while Chief Butler, who apparently is having a check up on the hospital, had 4% shares. The left 20% had been divided to the board members.

However, it seemed they had suffered a deadlock. It was a scheme, definitely, with blackmails and the like.

The calculations is 23-22 votes,with the favor leaning on Jiang Yu Feng.

It's very troublesome. If their uncle were to win, dang, it would be hard to get it back.

Chief Butler Su will arrive at the nick of time and managed to vote before the countdown ended. However, it seems he is running late.

Jiang Qing was unable to come because of her photo shoot in the original plot and was delay further more when the Fake Protagonist decided to chat with her.

But now, it's different.

When the Elevator opened, Cordilia immediately walked out and head towards the Meeting Room.

Currently, Jiang Meng Yao was being calm and tried to send an intimidating aura. Letting everyone know he is displeased.

30 more seconds.....

BANG!

Everyone in the meeting room turned towards the doorway, wanting to know who made such loud entrance.

Cordilia blatantly entered as if she owns the place, not even giving the board members any face or acknowledge their existence. Cordilia head straight to the empty seat next to her twin brother, she sat down and smiled before she put on her vote.

Immediately turning on the tides. 23-37 votes.

"Brother Dearest, why am I not aware that today was the CEO Selection? Look, you encountered trouble, don't forget, this younger sister still has her 15% and I can definitely back you up if you have any trouble." Cordilia smiled brightly at Jiang Meng Yao before she set her eyes on the particular uncle and board members, who could not help but feel their back drench in cold sweat.

'Identical Death Stares ah!'

"Qing'er, after this, Brother will take you to shopping" Jiang Meng Yao said, Cordilia grinned hearing that

10 more seconds.

Chief Butler Su appeared, quite haggard but managed to set his votes.

22-41 votes. In favor for Jiang Meng Yao.

Cordilia fiddled with her phone, relaxed as if she did not have any worry in the world.

"The time for voting the next CEO is officially over. The results.... The CEO for the next 6 years is still Mr Jiang Meng Yao" the Secretary announced, slightly relieved.

Jiang Yu Feng was furious at the sudden change of event. Victory was almost at his grasp but it was unfortunate that Cordilia's interference made the gap so large.

'Why is she even here?! I thought that she'd be delayed!'

【+100 [Knight Points] from Male Lead】

【+50 [Coolness Points] from Male Lead】

'Brother Dearest is so generous, ah!' Cordilia chuckled