➊.➋【Knight In Shining Camera!】

What an interesting turn of event, Cordilia's lips quirked up. The time has resumed once more and everyone had been able to move freely once more.

Cordilia glanced at the Actors and Actresses. So far, none of them had entered her eyes. All newbies.

Apparently, they are going to choose a suitable person for the Perfume AD. The only reason why Cordilia came is that an outstanding person will show up, the Fake Female Protagonist.

Cordilia understood, that the Fake Female Protagonist will arrive late after encountering the Fake Male Protagonist where they would talk for a bit, causing her to be late for two minutes.

Cordilia scoffed when said Fake Female Protagonist strutted in as if she own the road.

Her entrance sure is brilliant. She sure was confident, dazzling, and beautiful. It's just that.

"You're late. What? Is it what you want us to wait for you? You waste 2 minutes of our time. You're not the only person who is auditioning here. Had your teacher not teach you Punctuality?" Cordilia asked, not giving a chance to make the Fake Female Protagonist even introduce her name.

The Fake Female Protagonist's bright and confident smile immediately froze. She stiffened when she heard that, her eyes immediately darted to the source and she sucked in a cold breath.

'No! What is this woman doing here!? I haven't started showing off my skills yet and she had gone and told me off! Now what!?'

Jiang Qing is irritated, Jiang Qing is unhappy, Jiang Qing is not pleased. Everyone had noticed this.

"I am very sorry Miss Jiang, I did not mean to waste your time.... I was just...." Fake Female Protagonist, Yu Meiyan, bit her lips and immediately lowered her head, making her very pitiful

Cordilia wanted to applaud, Well done little girl, you're a good actress! Had it not been for the System, I wanted to recruit you, you deserve Oscar Award, when you are told to cry, you actually cried in 3 seconds, there wasn't even time to built up the tears before it gush out!

"Don't get us wrong, Miss.... What's your name? Never mind, don't answer that. Miss Late, we are going to shoot Elegant and Fragrant perfume, not Soap Opera, what are you crying for?" Cordilia asked, smiling brightly.

"I..... I......" Lu Meiyan lowered her eyes to the ground to hide the anger and resentment in her eyes.

"I have never seen an Actress who had so little courage. You manage to stand where you are now, I don't believe you haven't done a scheme or two. Please drop your White Lotus Mask and proceed. We already waste more time as we did. If you manage to impress me, then I don't mind promoting your reputation.... However, if you disappoint me.... Don't blame my mouth for spitting poison" Cordilia took of her sunglasses and everyone was stunned at her actions.

'Goddess Jiang took off her glasses! Goddess Jiang took off her glasses! Goddess Jiang took off her glasses! Important things must be said thrice! Important events must be documented and shared to Weibo at once!'

✨ Click✨

✨ Click✨

✨ Click✨

✨ Click✨

✨ Click✨

Cordilia Jade stared dead in the eyes of the dumbfounded Fake Female Lead, "I have high expectations for you, Girl." after she said that, strong pressure fell upon Lu Meiyan. It was unnoticeable but it made Lu Meiyan jittery and fidget her fingers.

Cordilia revealed a pleased expression. Anticipation and eagerness shone in her eyes.

Everyone then knew, Cordilia is interested with Lu Meiyan. The anticipation and eagerness are shinning brightly to the point that they are blinded.

'Goddess Jiang, don't smile like that! Ah! Makes it seemed like we just had a religious encounter! Must. Share. On. Weibo!'

✨ Click✨

✨ Click✨

✨ Click✨

✨ Click✨

✨ Click✨

Lu Meiyan began to act according to what she practiced last night, however.... No matter what she does, she keeps failing and failing.

Cordilia's bright and eager expression grew dimmer and dimmer until its completely black.

'Uh oh... Goddess Jiang is so disappointed!'

✨ Click✨

✨ Click✨

✨ Click✨

✨ Click✨

✨ Click✨

Cordilia smack the table, her Director Mode had been switched on. No, she was not acting at all and was genuinely disappointed and angry, "Are you kidding me!? This is all you have!? Someone! Tell this Miss, who sent a text that this Lu girl is an actress worth of my attention!? Good candidate for my brother!? I canceled a photo shoot for this and... And what is this!? Are you kidding me!? What a waste of time this is! I'm leaving!" Cordilia slammed her phone on the table and pointed at it in anger, pointing at Lu Meiyan in both anger and disappointment, she immediately picked up her sunglasses after she finished speaking and wore it, she grabbed her purse and turned to leave the audition, her Agent and Assistant trailed after her.

Lu Meiyan's expression was black when Jiang Qing walked out. One need to know, if she walked out on you while you're performing, it means it's a waste of time. It didn't help that she mentioned cancelling her Photoshoot just to watch Lu Meiyan's performance only to be disappointed and angered.