❶.❼【Knight In Shining Camera!】

Cordilia stared at the Actors and Actresses through the lense of her sunglasses. Examining them one by one. The other crew were busing themselves to prepare for the official start of filming in a 2 weeks. The screen writer was studying the script with outmost concentration.

Su Yue and her assistant stood by the side, taking down notes.

Cordilia finally was satisfied with her Actresses and Actors. The selected ones were given an hour to choose which character they would audition on and study them for a presentation for Cordilia to have a look. The rest who are not accepted had left.

Cordilia told Su Yue that she wanted Lu Meiyan as her Film's First Female Lead. Lilith would be the Second Female Lead. After that, they motioned Su Yue to give the script to the Co Director for him to study.

The preparations were being prepared, Jiang Meng Yao had invested in this Movie, so the staff dare not dilly dally any moment longer. Further more, no artist dared make trouble.

Right now, she is waiting for the Fake and Original Female Lead to arrive for their first show down.

"Yao Mian Mian, please get us some food" Cordilia called to the assistant as she made herself comfortable on her seat

Yao Mian Mian, the assistant of Su Yue, nodded and immediately set off to find snacks.

"What are you needing snacks for, Miss?" Su Yue asked, pushing up her glasses, she sat down on the sofa when Cordilia motioned her to.

They are now currently in a VIP room that can oversee everything below, they can see from the Janitors corner to the small stages, the staffs, and the actors and actress. A perfect view for an investor to come and watch. Right now, Cordilia is using it. She wants to keep her identity a secret.

"Oh we'll be needing it alright. Anticipate a play later, my dear" Cordilia chuckled in amusement

Su Yue could not wait, when her charge said there would be a play, then there would be a play.

~●~

Lu Meiyan received the invitation from Director Jin Min Fan, only a 2nd rank director that she did not put in her eyes.

"Is my agent or the Rui Entertainment looking down on me? Why sending me to this Director? I worked hard for that!" Lu Meiyan said with annoyed tone as she flipped the script open to scan the summary.

It was..... Pretty good.

Apparently, a Novel Adaption from the WebNovel that recently gone big. Lu Meiyan had opened her computer to look it up.

"Not bad. The readers, the reviews, and the a out of votes and shares are quite big" Lu Meiyan murmured under her breath.

She looked at the tittled: Worthy by [IRanOutOfInk]

The plot is good actually.

Lu Meiyan instantly knew that the Movie would definitely be a big hit.

She actually can't believe a 2nd Rank Director manage to get his hands on such big fat and juicy meat that fell from the Heaven!

So she laughed in glee and excited called her agent.

"I'll accept it. When's the audition?" Lu Meiyan asked, reading the script quite eagerly.

[No need for audition. You'll take the First Female Lead role. There are alot of Female Lead's there, I just picked the one that will definitely fit your character and allow you to show off. It is said that the filming will start in 2 weeks, don't you dare be late. The director is not pleased with people who are not punctual] her Gold Rank Agent, Lin Min Hua, said with a slight scolding tone in the end

"Good, good, good. I will be there in time. I have to go now, thank you, good bye" Lu Meiyan ended the call before she placed it down.

It ring once more.

Lu Meiyan looked at the ID and found 'Feng JiHao' on it, she could not help but feel annoyed.

She picked it up of course. She still did not have the right reputation and rank to offend such a person.

"Yes?"

[Lu Meiyan, I heard you took in another Movie under another Director?] it was a statement, a calm with hidden anger.

At this, Lu Meiyan scoffed, "I did. What? Are you going to stop me? Unfortunately for you, I, like every actors and actresses, wants to be in the limelight. Tell me Mr Feng, between the First Female Lead and a Fourth Female Lead, which role should I pick? The one you assigned to me with barely even any screening? Am I that stupid to you, I am offended"

[You're stupid, as expected. Do you believe you can go against those Actresses that had more money, reputation and high rank than you have? If you become my Female Lead and they get supporting Lead Acts, won't they bully you more? Won't they fans roast you alive? I know you are great but you can't be that stupid!] Feng JiHao's agitated voice said from the phone.

Lu Meiyan understood it of course," That is why I am going to attend Director Jin Min Fan's movie. The script is good, I got the Top Lead Act, and not to mention, no one could outshine me there. I'd be more dazzling with those foils behind me. Don't you think so?"

Feng JiHao did not reply for a few moments, [Fine. If you give it all your best in that movie, your popularity would definitely soar. By then, you can be my Female Lead, alright?]

Lu Meiyan chuckled, "Yeah, whatever"

The call ang up and Lu Meiyan went to read the novel to get a better underwtanding of the characters and the character should would portray, studying it carefully.

"This book, its great" Lu Meiyan complimented