❶.❶❹【Knight In Shining Camera!】

Cordilia sighed in relief, she looked at the notifications flashing on the screen from the system.

Goal has been achieved. Fakr Protagonist had made way, Official Cannon Ship is ready to sail! Thank you for your hard work.】

Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! Important things must be said thrice! [User: Cordilia Jade] is now an [Official Player]. After exiting the Trial World, [Official Player #5658: Cordilia Jade] will be assigned by any available System.】

Cordilia sighed as she looked at her phone, she is to leave tonight. After the Ball.

But for now, let's wait for our escort.

Ding Dong!

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

Cordilia stood up and opened the door, Elreste stood there in a three piece suit with a purple necktie.

Elreste stared at the woman in front of him, "Purple dress, is it to match me?"

Cordilia scoffed as she closed the door, "You wish, I was just matching my eyes"

Elreste held out his hand and Cordilia took it.

~●~

The ball, unsurprisingly, was like any other Cordilia had attended in her original world. Boring and uneventful.

Cordilia glanced at the side, she could see Jiang Meng Yao guiding Lilith to the dance floor. Cordilia scanned the crowd once more, she caught a glimpse with Lu Meiyan and Feng JiHao, they seemed to have worked something out. At least this time, Lu Meiyan didn't cause trouble for Lilith. Is that perhaps why the mission is finished?

Two Female Lead's in one world ignoring each other's existence.

From what Cordilia heard, Lu Meiyan will come with Feng JiHao to S Country to move there, not wanting to stay here any longer.

A hand stretched in front of Cordilia. Following that, she looked up to find Elreste.

"Let's go, it's to crowded here" He said, Cordilia had to agree, she doesn't want anything to deal with other celebrities, after all, she is leaving in a few minutes.

They walked towards the garden outside.

"The moon is beautiful tonight" Cordilia said to herself.

They stood there side by side.

"Its a waste" Elreste said

Cordilia turned to him, "Pardon?"

Elreste held out his hand once more, "Your dress will be a waste if you don't show it off. Dance with me?"

Cordilia shrugged, "I don't see the problem with that"

They danced for abit, "Hey, if you don't know how to dance, just say so, you're killing my feet" Cordilia said blankly as she massage her feet

"I'm trying my best, okay?" Elreste had the nerve to even looked like a bullied student, though he sound out off and frustrated.

Cordilia sighed as she stood up, "I like this song, let's dance. Follow my lead, if you want to know how to dance. I'll teach you, so that in the future you will not step on your partner's foot"