2.6【Miss President Is A Knight!】

When Gabriel was defeated, immediately, one of the light pillars in was turned off. And not a moment later, a loud announcement from the Headmaster to confirm the situation.

[Attention! Attention! Attention!]

[The Fallen Angel Gang's King has been killed! Therfore, the rest of the Gang Members are unable to participate in the Game. The Fallen Angel Gang's King has been killed! Therefore, the rest of the Gang Members are unable to Participate in the Game. I repeat, The Fallen Angel Gang's King has been killed! Therefore, the rest of the Gang Members are unable to Participate in the Game. Important things must be said thrice!]

[Identity of the Killer: Miss President of the Supreme Student Government! I repeat, Miss President had taken down the Leader of Fallen Angel Gang]

Loud uproar could be heard from the students body who were in their own dorms watching the Live Broadcast of the News Caster Club.

The Light Pillars indicate that the Gangs are still there, mostly it is tied to a King's 'Life'.

Each Gang has corresponding colors of the Light Pillars.

>>The Phantom Gang has Purple<<

>>The Red Cyclone Gang has Red<<

>>The Green Viper Gang has Green<<

>>The Fallen Angle Gang has Yellow<<

>>The Black Rose Gang has Black with Blue<<

>>The Officers has White<<

Once these lights were turned off then it means their Kings/Queen had been taken down and therefore, they would not bother with them anymore as they are already unable to participate in the game anymore.

Cordilia hummed lightly under her breath before she narrowed her eyes, 'System, this is the way to a Girl' s Restroom, there are even Gang flight's here? Wow, they would even let someone go when they are taking a piss'

Her System only coldly replied to her, 【Don't be ridiculous, Host. Aside from the Headmaster's Office and the SSG Office, the Bathroom is also a safe place, they much has respect to a person's privacy, alright? Other than those three, the Gang Fights can be held anywhere, yes, even in the Domitories】

'That's a relief' Cordilia said before she went in and raised a brow, 'Hey, Female Lead sama, what are you doing here?'

Cordilia entered and went to wash her face, she can feel the stare on her.

Cordilia then glanced at her, "You do know that when you step out of the bathroom, you'd be caught in the crossfire. Gang Member or not. Unless of course if you're one of those Journalists, they has some serious problem, courting death like no others just to get a good story"

Veronica shook her head, "No, Miss President, my roommate and I were kicked out of our own Dorm when a Gang Member had broken in to seek shelter. I got separated from Sakura on our way to the 'Shelter"' Veronica explained

Cordilia nodded before she looked at the clothes of the Female Lead, thin shirt, short shorts, and srubber shoes as she has no socks, obviously she grabbed them hastily and didn't even grab a jacket. It's cold outside. Cordilia took off her coat and tossed it to the girl, "Wear it" she said

Veronica flushed and hurriedly wore the coat, it was still warm and smell the fragrance of Shea Butter and Vanilla.

【+100 [Coolness Points] from the Female Lead】

Cordilia looked at her watch, "If we make haste, we can arrive at the SSG Office faster, it'll be safer for you there. Best to turn on the lights"

+50 [Knight Points] from the Female Lead

Veronica nodded and followed Cordilia outside, Veronica let out a startled yelp when she was easily picked up, in Princess Carry, "Pres, wha-"

Cordilia gave her a cold look, "Shut up. Its faster this way"

Veronica doubt that but she almost let out a shriek when Cordilia jump towards the railings. Veronica was scared for her life and shut her eyes tight.

WOOOSH!

WOOOSH!

SWISH!

SHUUA!

The constant feeling of rising high in the air and then falling made Veronica abit hesitant to look but she opened her eyes, she was amazed.

Veronica was not afraid of height that is why she was able to appreciate the view, "Amazing" she breathed out.

【+100 [Coolness Points] from the Female Lead】

【+100 [Knight Points] from the Female Lead】

Cordilia's grip on her tighten as she used Qinggong to make her speed faster, almost flying towards the SSG Office which was on the other side of the school, all while avoiding to be seen by taking the route that her System had provided.

They finally landed on the balcony and Cordilia placed the girl down who clutched the cloak, the adrenaline in her viens probably hasn't calm down yet as her cheeks were still red.

"Get inside" she said and opened the window, Veronica entered without protest.

Cordilia grabbed a white coat from one of the drawers in her table, "You stay here and don't come out, you can watch what's going on on the television or you can sleep, I really don't care just don't poke around the place, there is CCTV camera"

Veronica nodded her head, Cordilia wore her coat and closed the window before she disappeared into the night.

【+50 [Coolness Points] from the Female Lead】