2.10【Miss President Is A Knight!】

...........

"Finish the Job while you still can, otherwise you'll regret not ending it when it comes back to slap you in the face. And trust me, its going to be painful when it does."

Cordilia Jade

............

When the light had turned off, the chairs of the SSG had special build in mechanism. It had jerked back towards the wall behind them that had a trap door hidden, when the trap door had closed, underneath where the chairs are supposed to be, a trap door had opened and the chairs were replaced.

Of course, Cordilia herself had her fair share of seeing mechanism like these, it doesn't impress her as much as it did on the first time.

"President, what seems to be the problem?" Asteria, their Muse inquired

"We have an intruder in our territory." Cordilia simply answered, and by territory, she meant their "Headquarters"

"That's impossible! If there was, our Security System should have detected it!" Arnold Neptune, their Head Peace Officer had protested in disbelief.

"Do you really believe that we are the only one knows how to hack into data base? That person had laid low for a long time, perhaps running out of patience and probably confidently arrogant. Should the hacker be more cautious, this one would have slipped in and out undetected" Cordilia only chuckled in amusement.

In fact it was A'Yuan had sent her a notification, otherwise how would she be aware? As of now, her hacking skills are only so-so in front of this Fake Female Protagonist's Top Tier Hacking Skills. In fact, her God Level Hacking skills is her Golden Finger. It had saved her. It was what she rely on to escape Constellation Academy, otherwise how would she be able to obtain such information and released it long enough for the whole World to see and combat fiercely with the group of Hackers Claire had with her?

It's definitely not just her Halo alone, its because this Fake Female Protagonist has some real skills, and because of this, it just made her job a tad more difficult.

Using A'Yuan is reasonable, of course ,however , it feels like cheating, no it's out right cheating in more ways than one. Cordilia does not like using other people skills to claim the merits as if it's her own. Her face is not that thick and even if she's shameless, she's not shallow.

The opponent has no system such as hers, while Cloe has been doing something that has something to do with the downfall of the Academy, mind you, she will certainly be facing a lot of detention by breaking 50 or so school rules, worst case scenario, she'll be kicked out of school.